meeting arranged....

WWTC

Fuck them mate. It's your opinion and your entitled to it. Nothing would surprise me today (tu)

Aye because we are all a source of a leek, using customs as if its more plausable, aye there's idiots that wouldn't question anything

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive heard snippets relating to the op post. But nothing concrete I think the problem is that philphy and his minions claim to expose things and media outlets such as fb/twitter etc snowball them until they turn into the truth or at least a possibility.

The fans need a meeting with cw to allow him to confirm, deny or inform us about today's "revelations".

It doesn't make for nice reading, but we don't know how true it is, if even At all

FFS, poster shares some info he was given, asks if anyone else has heard anything to try confirm/rubbish it, and gets slated. Get off his fucking back, if he's wrong he's wrong he is only asking if anyone else has heard anything.

Even after the story in today's papers which, in my opinion must be true, people are coming out and basically saying that all these rumours/rhag stories etc are rubbish. Wisen up and open your eyes, our club is in trouble. I'm not saying be MR doom and gloom but be realistic.

Given somw of the shit thats goin on, i dont know what i believe anymore. Anyway, the rumour doing the rounds in my work, and also in Customs, is that we've arranged a meeting for today or tomorrow, and we've asked for a strong police force. It ties in with the other rumour, we'll be in administration either today or tomorrow. Anyone else hearing this?

Please dont shoot the messenger, im only passibg on what ive been told by several people

Fuckin' hell - OK, I'll not shoot the messenger, but maybe the 'messenger' should use his or her own common sense and refrained from posting utter-speculation-based-bollox like this. doh

If this is where we're heading today (madness) then can I just add one of my own?

Word just reaches me that a large removal van was seen parked outside the San Giro this morning. It is said that several dozen large filing cabinets containing hitherto unseen documents pertaining to the UEFA case against Rangers of last season, which involved a high-up Parkhead insider, an Odious Creep and a highly-placed Police official who had the words 'match commander' as his tag-line.

Said filing cabinets are to be dumped in a field and covered-up (a word they know well) in a bit of land owned by a well-known Nonce-supporting 'businessman' with a name not disimilar to Willie Hee-Haw. :rolleyes:

Fuckin' hell - OK, I'll not shoot the messenger, but maybe the 'messenger' should use his or her own common sense and refrained from posting utter-speculation-based-bollox like this. doh

If this is where we're heading today (madness) then can I just add one of my own?

Word just reaches me that a large removal van was seen parked outside the San Giro this morning. It is said that several dozen large filing cabinets containing hitherto unseen documents pertaining to the UEFA case against Rangers of last season, which involved a high-up Parkhead insider, an Odious Creep and a highly-placed Police official who had the words 'match commander' as his tag-line.

Said filing cabinets are to be dumped in a field and covered-up (a word they know well) in a bit of land owned by a well-known Nonce-supporting 'businessman' with a name not disimilar to Willie Hee-Haw. :rolleyes:

He is asking other people if they have heard anything. Other people that might have but don't want to post for fear of the same abuse WWTC is getting!

Where did you hear this?

Given somw of the shit thats goin on, i dont know what i believe anymore. Anyway, the rumour doing the rounds in my work, and also in Customs, is that we've arranged a meeting for today or tomorrow, and we've asked for a strong police force. It ties in with the other rumour, we'll be in administration either today or tomorrow. Anyone else hearing this?

Please dont shoot the messenger, im only passibg on what ive been told by several people

Is that you Phil.

Think rationally? A guy i work withs wife works in cust & exc, thats where i heard it. Given some of the crap thats flying about now, its hardly impossible. I never post rumours, but givwb the severity of it, i thought it wud prob be best ro ask the rhw question

I'm.not attacking you but you say customs as of it more concrete than Any other hear say comment, is she high up for you to put some faith in it, iv seen you rubbish rumours yet yours is one of the worst.

The truth is not one single one of us knows what is going. Rumours have been flying around for years and until someone from the club tells us different then we are all in the same boat.

Some of us are worried and some of us are taking everything that is being reported with a pinch of salt. I'd advise that there is no point worrying about something that has not happened yet.

(tu)

Slightly off topic but what is your opinion on the story in the paper? I reckon I know what your answer is already :sherlock:

The same as everyone else id imagine, I don't know, worried slightly but I know what goes on in this country and know when to react

He is asking other people if they have heard anything. Other people that might have but don't want to post for fear of the same abuse WWTC is getting!

Where did you hear this?

Abuse lol, where??????

For fuck sake, the woman said thats what going round her work, ive never said she claims to be in the know, or shes a leak, or anythin like that at all. Some people on here are fuckin arseholes, why do people get all high n mighty just because i asked if anyone else had heard the rumour. Fuckin joke, i'll know better than to ask next time

Give me a name and I'll happily report the bitch, so if this is false and you believe her, must be high up is she? You should boot her in the cunt for speeking pish if the case, and she will be a leek giving false info.

Report her for what, having the ability to hear. Read before you spout utter pish

For fuck sake, the woman said thats what going round her work, ive never said she claims to be in the know, or shes a leak, or anythin like that at all. Some people on here are fuckin arseholes, why do people get all high n mighty just because i asked if anyone else had heard the rumour. Fuckin joke, i'll know better than to ask next time

Emotions are running high today, there version of operation tango is working a treat.

Lets hope you do.

Just adds to the bullshit you can surely see this.

On a side note, the bookies have slashed our odd of going out of business from 33/1 to 10/1. Giros getting used in the bookies then. Brendan and declan won't be eating this week.

maybe whyte has bet the jelavic money on us going into administration. 33/1 original odds multiplied by the 3million from the jelavic sale is ally's warchest for next season.

Report her for what, having the ability to hear. Read before you spout utter pish

You have the worst rumour iv heard yet, so believable and fits the moment perfectly and you should not be questioned with such a well thought out post, should you.

Take your own advice on above comment