Craig Whyte MUST Go!

Del Jelavic

Ah think its about time Craig Whyte just puts his hands up and admit hes bitten off more than he can chew!! sick of my club being treated like shit n its good name bein draggd thru the mud!!! Anyone with me!!! W.A.T.P!!!

You're just gutted your names fucking shite now.

the constant lies that are coming from the hierarchy is what is annoying me the most, we deserve the truth it is our club, no point in him leaving the now, as well giving ally and the boys our full backing, 4IAR is still there, the summers the time to deal with it NO SURRENDER!!!

the constant lies that are coming from the hierarchy is what is annoying me the most, we deserve the truth it is our club, no point in him leaving the now, as well giving ally and the boys our full backing, 4IAR is still there, the summers the time to deal with it NO SURRENDER!!!

AYE WHYTE OUT!

WATP!

FTP!

4IAR!

NO SURRENDER!

HULLO HULLO!

FOLLOW FOLLOW!

Cos the only entertainment they get is at night time from their daddys, during the day they listen/read and write about all things Rangers.

Who just happen to be their priest of course and are too busy visiting the schools to get their kicks during ther day.