Those that are on here slagging Ally as a Manager

weedurranty

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the guy does not have any money to invest then he should f off and sell the club to someone who does.

Yeah, there are loads lining up. Could maybe see if Lloyds fancy taking over again.

If money was tight, why spend £1.5m on a left back, so we can stick 2 in the team? Or why spend over a million on Ortiz, Bedoya and Mackay?

How much money do we need to spend to beat these teams? Wallace probably cost more that the entire team in most instances.

can just fuck right off and should give your heads a shake.

He has had absolutely fuck all to work with and the fact we have won the title the last couple years is nothing short of a miracle with all the negative shit that has been hanging over our club. Also, r we seriously criticizing his team selection and tactics when there are NO fucking options? Get a life and stop being a bunch of whining cunts.

Rant over.

oh yeah, and don't give me this shit about freedom of speech and blah blah blah.. our club needs something positive right now

spot on a lot of people on here acting like tims

spot on a lot of people on here acting like tims

No they're not. They're acting like people who know something about football and are aware that we have far mote resources than every team in Scotland except Celtic but can't beat teams like Falkirk.

Upfront today? Maybe young Fleck could have played. Oh wait, he was shipped out on loan during January while Andy Little & Salim Kerkar were allowed to stay.

As for creating chances what about McKay, Ortiz and Bedoya? Three midfield players all signed by our manager at an outlay of over 1 million quid this Summer. Why were they not good enough to play today or during most other games this season?

What about the decision to keep playing two full backs on the left hand side when we have Mervan, Wylde & Aluko all capable of playing there too?

Aa for the players who were heroes last year, those same players would have run through brick walls for Walter Smith. The same players now look over to the touch line and are now seeing a rudderless ship being steered by McCoist standing there arms folded staring in to space while McDowell scribbles on a clipboard.

There are plenty of other factors contributing to our downfall, ans you are right to point them out, but to exonerate McCoist of any blame isn't right either because he's made plenty of fuck ups too.

not exonerating him but just wanting us to see the whole picture here from a higher level. Mckay, Bedoya and Ortiz clearly aren't showing any sort of form in training or else they would be in there. The entire coaching staff sees these guys every day. If they aren't shining in training, we just can't throw them into game action

not exonerating him but just wanting us to see the whole picture here from a higher level. Mckay, Bedoya and Ortiz clearly aren't showing any sort of form in training or else they would be in there. The entire coaching staff sees these guys every day. If they aren't shining in training, we just can't throw them into game action

McCoist signings.

The sad thing is most of us saw this coming when we were numerous points ahead of the filth.

Poor team selection and why he hasn't put a stop to this long ball pish I will never know,we all watch the same game and see us constantly give the ball to the opposition rather than keep it on the deck.

That's fuck all to do with lack of money that's basic football,If you pressure our defenders we will knock the ball into your half for you.

Fleck should never have been loaned out either but I think we will still win this league but we will make it a lot harder than it has to be.

He has had absolutely fuck all to work with and the fact we have won the title the last couple years is nothing short of a miracle with all the negative shit that has been hanging over our club. Also, r we seriously criticizing his team selection and tactics when there are NO fucking options? Get a life and stop being a bunch of whining cunts.

Rant over.

oh yeah, and don't give me this shit about freedom of speech and blah blah blah.. our club needs something positive right now

1 - He has more to work with than any other club in the country, bar Celtic.

2 - Yes, we are criticising his team selections and tactics as he does have options. For example, he had the option to not put Fleck out on loan when it was patently obvious to everyone we were going to sell Jelavic. He continues to have the option to play players in their natural positions, and fails to do so. He had the option to retain a product of our youth system in Jordan McMillan but chose to sell him to Dunfermline on an 18 month contract and he also then continues to choose to play a Centre Half on loan from Arsenal at right back instead. He chooses on a weekly basis to watch our midfield be over-run and chooses to make no changes in an attempt to combat it. He continues to choose to play a left back in our midfield. He continues to choose to leave an Australian International and POTY in the stands due to some apparent petty fued. Will I go on? I have more.

3 - I'm sorry if my criticisms of us blowing an amazing lead and being out of 4 cup competitions makes me whiny. In fact, no I'm not sorry. Wake up and actually see what you are watchin and tell me you are happy.

evens

I won't shout for Ally's head nor will I say he is the right man for the job

It is horrible for the fans right now and the players are performing well below par

Weedurranty, would you have posted this thread if it was Le Guen in charge

I fear you are letting your heart rule instead of your head which is understandable

No one likes to see one of the heroes getting a tough time, myself included

:(

Rant over.

hmmmm. Good point sir, Cause Peter houston, Steven Pressley, Rikard Norling, Darko Milanic, Jim Jeffries, Danny Lennon, Lomas and craig brown have had MASSIVE resources behind them.

Away for a lie down and have a wee think at that. Maybe the fact that everytime you look at pictures on willie vass the players seem to playing games of tig and running away from EDU and his shaving foam prank rather than doing actual training. Thats not to mention the fact the players seem to love the fact they get away from auchenhowie after 3 hours work in the morning and sit on twitter all day.