Those that are on here slagging Ally as a Manager

weedurranty

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McMillan allowed to leave,Hutton and Fleck away playing for other teams.Bedoya and McKay sitting in the stand and people on here saying he has nothing to work with.He is a clueless manager who doesn't know what he is doing.A wee stint on a Question of Sport is on the horizon.

Great points - dunno about QoS though - poor lad seems to have run out of answers.......

As much as i'd like to back Ally up the more I listen to people the more I realise he has made a cunt of it.

Instead of spending all the money he had on midfielders and defenders he really should have got a decent right back and striker or 2.His signings have been pretty bad apart from Aluko.

honestly...this is a rich response. you cant expect to make chicken salad out of chicken turds. Who would you have played up front today????????? who would you have brought on to create chances?????????? thought so. So before you slag the manager, the players need to win games. Many of these players were heroes last year for gutting out a title and now suddenly they are pish? sorry, but for my money, the responsibility lies with the players who are playing like shite... and if you want to blame someone else, look beyond the manager and maybe SDM

Upfront today? Maybe young Fleck could have played. Oh wait, he was shipped out on loan during January while Andy Little & Salim Kerkar were allowed to stay.

As for creating chances what about McKay, Ortiz and Bedoya? Three midfield players all signed by our manager at an outlay of over 1 million quid this Summer. Why were they not good enough to play today or during most other games this season?

What about the decision to keep playing two full backs on the left hand side when we have Mervan, Wylde & Aluko all capable of playing there too?

Aa for the players who were heroes last year, those same players would have run through brick walls for Walter Smith. The same players now look over to the touch line and are now seeing a rudderless ship being steered by McCoist standing there arms folded staring in to space while McDowell scribbles on a clipboard.

There are plenty of other factors contributing to our downfall, ans you are right to point them out, but to exonerate McCoist of any blame isn't right either because he's made plenty of fuck ups too.

i've got a lot of time for ally,for what he's done as a player but at the minute he doesn't look up to the managers job,maybe if he can get his team selection nonsense and tactics sorted then he'll turn it around,i really hope so.

i'm getting sick of all those gloating dhims,so cmon ally get something going .

1.McCoist buys the players

2.McCoist picks the players

3.McCoist gives the players tactics

4.McCoist gives the teamtalk

5.McCoist has put us out of 4 cup competitions

6.McCoist has given up 15 point lead in the SPL

7.McCoist would have been sacked if he wasnt Ally McCoist Rangers Legend

8.McCoist is out of his depth

9.Oh lets blame SDM for the current debacle

10.You need to wake up and smell the coffee

1.McCoist buys the players

2.McCoist picks the players

3.McCoist gives the players tactics

4.McCoist gives the teamtalk

5.McCoist has put us out of 4 cup competitions

6.McCoist has given up 15 point lead in the SPL

7.McCoist would have been sacked if he wasnt Ally McCoist Rangers Legend

8.McCoist is out of his depth

9.Oh lets blame SDM for the current debacle

10.You need to wake up and smell the coffee

That's a bit harsh, the last point. The best smelling coffee is in Brazil.

The job is too big for McCoist, that much is now very clear.

Deep down, I think Ally knows it as well.

I'm afraid you could be right. Ally was a great player that we all grew to love and when you look at him now on the touchline, he looks to have aged about 30 years since the season started. As much as I think he's looking more and more out of his depth, there is also this huge part of me that feel really sorry for him. Nevertheless, at the end of the day the club comes first and unless he starts learning from his mistakes and realising that accomodating any player into the side is a bad idea, he should and will go and that will not be a happy day.

can just fuck right off and should give your heads a shake.

He has had absolutely fuck all to work with and the fact we have won the title the last couple years is nothing short of a miracle with all the negative shit that has been hanging over our club. Also, r we seriously criticizing his team selection and tactics when there are NO fucking options? Get a life and stop being a bunch of whining cunts.

Rant over.

oh yeah, and don't give me this shit about freedom of speech and blah blah blah.. our club needs something positive right now

He has a lot more to work with than Malmo, Maribor, Falkirk, St. Mirren, Kilmarnock and Dundee United do.