Those that are on here slagging Ally as a Manager

weedurranty

can just fuck right off and should give your heads a shake.

He has had absolutely fuck all to work with and the fact we have won the title the last couple years is nothing short of a miracle with all the negative shit that has been hanging over our club. Also, r we seriously criticizing his team selection and tactics when there are NO fucking options? Get a life and stop being a bunch of whining cunts.

Rant over.

oh yeah, and don't give me this shit about freedom of speech and blah blah blah.. our club needs something positive right now

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck all to work with? Shut the fuck up do you think Dundee Utd have more to work with? Get your fucking head out of the sand,we have won 1 cup game all season and that was Arbroath.We have lost to Malmo,Maribor,Falkirk and now Dundee Utd and lost a massive lead in the league to trail.YOU FUCK OFF.

He has had absolutely fuck all to work with and the fact we have won the title the last couple years is nothing short of a miracle with all the negative shit that has been hanging over our club. Also, r we seriously criticizing his team selection and tactics when there are NO fucking options? Get a life and stop being a bunch of whining cunts.

Rant over.

oh yeah, and don't give me this shit about freedom of speech and blah blah blah.. our club needs something positive right now

We have just been put out of 4/5 competitions for the year already....

But yeah, dinnae be criticising McCoist doh

OK, Ill give you a few hints by looking at his lack of options this season.

Options:

Papac at LM. Wylde, Kerkar, Aluko, Mervan, McKay

Bartley at RB. McMillan, Ortiz, Broadfoot, Whittaker

Wylde at RM. Bedoya, Ortiz, Aluko, Davis

Bartley and Papac at CM. Bedoya, McKay, Ortiz, Fleck, Davis, Edu

etc etc...

Plenty of options. He just choose not to use them and instead played players out of position.

Fuck all to work with? Shut the fuck up do you think Dundee Utd have more to work with? Get your fucking head out of the sand,we have won 1 cup game all season and that was Arbroath.We have lost to Malmo,Maribor,Falkirk and now Dundee Utd and lost a massive lead in the league to trail.YOU FUCK OFF.

so because we lost those games that is Mccoists fault? last I remembered he can't score goals from the touchline. Why don't you redirect your criticism to the "untouchable prodigal son Davis" or Healy or the athlete Edu. You fuck off

Rant over.

He brought in players and they're failing in the most part.

Bedoya, McKay, Mervan aren't going to make it. Lee Wallace doesn't look the part and Goian looks a liability when the going gets tough.

He spent money, he blew it - we're now seeing the consequences of squandering the money. I don't like it, but Ally isn't the man we need right now.

so because we lost those games that is Mccoists fault? last I remembered he can't score goals from the touchline. Why don't you redirect your criticism to the "untouchable prodigal son Davis" or Healy or the athlete Edu. You fuck off

Stop talking utter shite.

There are fucking under 19 players who should be played before putting Papac at LM, and other non-sensicle decisions of that ilk.

Shut up ya fucking clueless dick he's there to be critisised when it goes wrong and praised when it is good.Aye don't blame the guy who picks the team.Fuck me some people on here make me cringe.

Rant over.

Healy,little and Kerkar up front today tells its own story about just how bad things are right now that is not Coistys fault.

Monaco boy ran his mouth off about spending money in the summer and has not spent one single penny so far on players{in net terms}, all he does is hide behind a tax case as an excuse. He knew about the case before he took over but still made quotes about spending money not to mention the guy lied not once but twice about selling the season ticket money.

One of Whyte's promises was to provide £25m over five seasons towards strengthening the playing squad.

But the source close to the deal close told said the businessman has decided to make available "significantly more" than the average sum of £5m to McCoist when he succeeds current manager Walter Smith at the start of next term.

"Craig is determined to get the right deal for Rangers, for the manager, for the club, and the players.

If the guy does not have any money to invest then he should f off and sell the club to someone who does.

McCoist has had more transfer money than any manager bar, possibly, the tims and has a bigger wage budget than 10 of the other sides in the SPL by far. There is absolutely no excuses for the shocking standard of performance from these players who are still more than happy to pick up their fat pay cheques each month. The management team have had more than enough chances to show that they are at the very least starting to learn from their mistakes, but we actually seem to get worse and worse every week. He knew what he was getting into when he took the job, and if you bet damn sure he would happy to take the praise when things go well, he can surely also take the flak when it isn't. He's a big boy now is our Ally.

Rant over.

sorry mate but youre wrong here. when a manager cannot get their tactics correct they deserve the criticism they get. its happened in the past and there is no reason it should stop now. dont get me wrong, ally will be hating this situation we are in - but he is the only person who can change that. and if he doesnt feel he can then its best for him and the team that he walks.

McMillan allowed to leave,Hutton and Fleck away playing for other teams.Bedoya and McKay sitting in the stand and people on here saying he has nothing to work with.He is a clueless manager who doesn't know what he is doing.A wee stint on a Question of Sport is on the horizon.

Rant over.

You clearly know less than nothing.

I'm just back from Ibrox and that performance was as bad as I have ever seen in our stadium.

It pains me to say it but maybe Ally should have cut his teeth at a smaller club before coming to us as manager.

The tactics were shocking today and a lot of the players were being played out of position - a trend at Ibrox which I cant understand.

We have went out of ALL cup competitions to utter dross - teams we should be beating.

I dont know if its time for Ally to go but being turffed out of four cups and losing a massive lead in the SPL doesnt sit well for him.

Hopefully, he can turn it around and we can go on and win the title

Just totally sick as to how our season is developing to be honest - and thats just ON the field.

You clearly know less than nothing.

honestly...this is a rich response. you cant expect to make chicken salad out of chicken turds. Who would you have played up front today????????? who would you have brought on to create chances?????????? thought so. So before you slag the manager, the players need to win games. Many of these players were heroes last year for gutting out a title and now suddenly they are pish? sorry, but for my money, the responsibility lies with the players who are playing like shite... and if you want to blame someone else, look beyond the manager and maybe SDM

Hes had the money to buy new players in the summer he also had the squad who won 3IAR, he had so many chances to sign a good striker in the summer to partner Jelavic, but he didnt. People need to take a look at the bigger picture, our problems started in the summer. While putting stupid offers for Goodwillie we blew the chance to sign him and instead he is going to play in the Championship next season. Then Naisy got injured and we had no answer for that. McCoist had the chance to use players in their natural positions, which he never did. Does anyone remember when was the last time Rangers started a game with 11 players all in their natural positions? Cause i dont. Players like Papac, Bartley and McMillan in the middle, Bartley at RB, Broadfoot and McMillan on the team, Wylde at RM, Ortiz nowhere near RB and used as LM, McKay nowhere near the team, no chance for McMillan at his natural position, no chance for Fleck and Hutton in our awful midfield, enough is enough. We were messing around the whole January, with McCoist talking how tiny our squad is, our regular RB long term injured, Broadfoot too, and yet we let McMillan and Ortiz, our other two options in there, to go away. No place in the team for the Australian player of the year, but hey, we still got Big Lee, right? No 20 minutes when we are winning with 3 goals for McCabe, but everythings just fine, time for Lee to step up and play after his injury. No bench for the inconsistant Davis, no place in the team for Fleck, who did well when he had the chance to play, Davis is never a captain material but was given the captaincy ahead of Bocanegra, who captained USA in so many games. No squad depth, no good strikers, no passion, players out of position, woeful tactics and we ended up where we are now - out of 4 competitions in February, knocked out of 2 domestic by teams like Falkirk and DUTD and we went from 10 points ahead to 4 behind in the SPL. Fuck off, ill criticise McCoist all i want.