A bunch of attention seekers exploited by the BBC

mairydilk

Aye, that lot should have been at home on the internet instead of being at the game!!

No fan of BBC coverage but nobody said anything that wasn't said by everyone that was there today, or indeed on here on a publicaly accessible messageboard. Lack of information, lack of tactical awareness and an incredible decision to leave the club withour options after the sale of Jelavic - so nothing new. Think I was probably most troubled by the final comment - because the biggest problem today was tactical ineptness!

And before we say he hasn't got the money - he has got significantly more than Houston has at Utd or Lennon has at St Mirren and we are struggling to compete with either of them!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The BBC have had a long-running campaign against Rangers FC and its fans long before they did the stitch-up job on Whyte.

Anyone claiming otherwise is lying. :angry:

Were they banned prior to the Whyte documentary?

For someone who constantly refers referred to him as a London spiv, you appear to be extremely keen on defending Whyte.

Were they banned prior to the Whyte documentary?

For someone who constantly refers referred to him as a London spiv, you appear to be extremely keen on defending Whyte.

They weren't banned by the London-based spiv (get it right - he's not from London) because he's only been in the place 10-minutes and their devious Tarrier-loving ways took time for him to suss out - which he promptly did - unlike his predecessor, the Vineyard-spiv, who sat on his fucking hands and watched them traduce the Rangers support and the club for 20-years.

I'm not keen on defending Whyte (other than his BBC ban - which I agree with - show me where I did) but I am keen on attacking that Vineyard-loving bastard though - you know - the guy that landed Whyte and all of us in deep shit.

They weren't banned by the London-based spiv (get it right - he's not from London) because he's only been in the place 10-minutes and their devious Tarrier-loving ways took time for him to suss out - which he promptly did - unlike his predecessor, the Vineyard-spiv, who sat on his fucking hands and watched them traduce the Rangers support and the club for 20-years.

I'm not keen on defending Whyte (other than his BBC ban - which I agree with - show me where I did) but I am keen on attacking that Vineyard-loving bastard though - you know - the guy that landed Whyte and all of us in deep shit.

Apologies for missing out based. :blush:

Bringing Murray into the debate is nothing more than deflection. No Whyte investigation = No BBC ban.

As much as I personally wouldn't have spoken on camera after the game, I think the criticism of these people judging by the comments so far are over the top.

Who is anybody on this forum to tell them who they can and cannot speak to when discussing their club? I may disagree with their views but it doesn't make them bad fans for speaking them out loud (tu)

Apologies for missing out based. :blush:

Bringing Murray into the debate is nothing more than deflection. No Whyte investigation = No BBC ban.

Only because Minty is a devious-couldn't-give-a-fuck-what-they're-saying-as-long-as-it's-not-about-me-personally baw-bag.

fact.

As much as I personally wouldn't have spoken on camera after the game, I think the criticism of these people judging by the comments so far are over the top.

Who is anybody on this forum to tell them who they can and cannot speak to when discussing their club? I may disagree with their views but it doesn't make them bad fans for speaking them out loud (tu)

Where have you been? Don't you know that any Rangers fan that speaks in public is a wanker or a low life?

They people that spoke to the BBC are right up there with Greig, Johnstone, Murray, Bain, Dodds, on and on and ariston.

They are desperately trying to cause a divide in our support, hopefully VB, FF and RM can spread the word that we will not turn into a lynch mob

Spread the word!!! Fuck em all

Stay Solid

This is Definite ,the Mhedia Machine in Scotland Smells Blood, and are drooling over our Plight.

They cant wait to get the next big Story to rip Rangers, and our new owner to Pieces.Trust me that's what they are after they are a bunch of Rhabid Twats .Last season it was us the Fans now its the owner.Next will be Ally .

If you Google Rangers you will see every Rangers headline refers to a Crisis . Unbelievable , and if you cant see what they are trying to do then you must be stupid or very very naive to say the least.

They should move them away from Ibrox on grounds of that old Chestnut.Health and Safety .They know what their doing.

I wonder how many of those fannys speaking to the BBC today actually go everyweek.

The guy in the suit who's he kidding i bet he was in hospitality because he got the ticket free.

everyone of those fannys are not fans. they just just turn up when they want to.

These "fannys" were there today amongst the 17,000, i cant raise an arguement with any one of them, the truth was called in every snippet, RM probably reaches 0.1% of the Gers fans s all the petty bickering on here means fuck all in the big picture.

These "fannys" were there today amongst the 17,000, i cant raise an arguement with any one of them, the truth was called in every snippet, RM probably reaches 0.1% of the Gers fans s all the petty bickering on here means fuck all in the big picture.

Couldn't have put it better. (tu)

On a side note. Where you on the telly today? :lol:

Couldn't have put it better. (tu)

On a side note. Where you on the telly today? :lol:

No i was not, but to abuse Rangers fans for calling it as they (and 99% of us) seen it just because it was a BBC mic is just plain stupid, if i had a microphone shoved in my face after that farce today i dont think i would have been as restrained as these guys interveiwed, that was a fuckin howling performance today, Dundee United with all their two bob players wiped the floor with us, whatever way you want to dress it up.

Something is going to go pop soon, apart from my head, i'm a permanently (half full glass ) sort but its not looking great atm, and i found out tonight theres a 15k vat bill due tomorrow by me, so all in all its been a cunt of a weekend.