Today's Crowd

Al Jolson

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to post this because of the op. (tu) i had to give up my season ticket which i had for 8 and half years in the summer. i've only been to the Maribor and sheep games since then.

ive just started a full time job aswell but, deciding to stay away because i don't see the point in spending money on tickets anymore. Where will it go to anyway?

HMRC? The only time i will start going again is when i know my money will be going to Rangers. And not getting used to pay David fucking murrays debt.

Edit: i know i'm going to get slated for the more than a fan pish.

But until all this shite is sorted out i won't be going back. And i never thought i would say that in my life.

I can sympathsie with that and totally understand it. You will not be alone, in fact i know you are not alone.

So if it was a sell out we would have won would we? If we would have won and still had the attendance we did today would you have made this thread?

If it was a sell out then then the thread wouldn't have originated. Is that too difficult to comprehend?

If it was a sell out then then the thread wouldn't have originated. Is that too difficult to comprehend?

So everytime we have a shite attendance your going to tell us how we're not fans? I don't know if you have noticed but, we haven't had a sell out at ibrox for a long time.

I was there as usual and have to say don't feel any better for it.

Wish none of us had turned up instead we could have backed United at 6-1 and wiped out any outstanding payments and have a transfer budget for next season.

Was there any way Rangers could have stopped this game from being on the telly?

After all the shite with the BBC they decide to show our game? Why, because the cunts knew the fans would stay away because it was a early kick off and with it being on normal telly.

Nothing to do with it being the tie of the round?

Fans don't have to be made to go to games.

See to be honest your better just logging off btw. Your just pissing people off. Everycunt is raging at the performance today.

Ok then. Say John smith has 250 to his name and has to pay 200 rent and then feed his family, you would expect him to not feed his family and go to a football match??

I was there as usual and have to say don't feel any better for it.

Wish none of us had turned up instead we could have backed United at 6-1 and wiped out any outstanding payments and have a transfer budget for next season.

Daily Record Exclusive

Record sport understands that Rangers are being investigated amid match fixing allegations following their 2-0 home defeat against Dundee united. Large bets were placed at various bookmakers throughout the city with one guy heard saying when the second goal went in "fuck yer taxman we can pay it noo"