Today's Crowd

Al Jolson

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Summed my point up nicely. If you're a SUPPORTER, you shouldn't be picking and choosing your games.

Sadly that is where we are nowadays, with millions of fans worldwide, most of our fans cannot afford to support the club every match, that is just a fact of life. Maybe you can, and credit to you but to talk down to or almost mock other people because they are not as financially well off as you is a poor show. They are not less a supporter than you. I also know from personal experience several people who refuse to go for other non financial reasons which they are entitled to do, are they less a fan because they dont agree with how the club is or was being run and refuse to throw money into a black hole? I am not sure it is for you or i to tell them which kind of fan they are. We are all Rangers supporters.

Sadly that is where we are nowadays, with millions of fans worldwide, most of our fans cannot afford to support the club every match, that is just a fact of life. Maybe you can, and credit to you but to talk down to or almost mock other people because they are not as financially well off as you is a poor show. They are not less a supporter than you. I also know from personal experience several people who refuse to go for other non financial reasons which they are entitled to do, are they less a fan because they dont agree with how the club is or was being run and refuse to throw money into a black hole? I am not sure it is for you or i to tell them which kind of fan they are. We are all Rangers supporters.

It was £15. Most of them would've pissed 2 to 3 times that up against the wall last night. Finance is only ever put forward as an argument when we're playing poorly. I wonder if the crowd will be 15,000 when Celtic come visiting Or f it's a league decider?

When our very existence is in doubt then they do. I take it you weren't at the game?

No when I have a kid on the way and get offered double time I can't give that up you know. But yes I did pay for a ticket though that was given away. Is that clear enough for you ffs

It was £15. Most of them would've pissed 2 to 3 times that up against the wall last night. Finance is only ever put forward as an argument when we're playing poorly. I wonder if the crowd will be 15,000 when Celtic come visiting Or f it's a league decider?

It was £20 when i last checked last night. You make such a sweeping generalisation and then go back to where we started. We know why the bigger games are busier.

It was £15. Most of them would've pissed 2 to 3 times that up against the wall last night. Finance is only ever put forward as an argument when we're playing poorly. I wonder if the crowd will be 15,000 when Celtic come visiting or f it's a league decider?

When the taigs come it will be on the Season ticket ffs.

We pay for those games. I have made 6 or 7 leauge home games. I have paid for my season ticket and like today i have missed them due to my work. The games i have made at home have been, Hibs Hearts, Aberdeen 1st time, Utd 1st time, the taigs, Killie and thats been it. I only made Killie as it was a midweek game. So what about me and the others like me who have paid 422 or more for a ST but miss games due to work?

what is an uber fan, ive heard it used quite a bit but not sure who it relates to

The word 'uber' is a German derivative of an Italian word 'ibratzio', which means, "to lick windows" - so in essence an 'uber' fan is a windae' licker.

Glad to have cleared that up. :rolleyes:

£15 is a lot of money when you have no income mate. I've been unemployed since the start of January and used most of my money to pay back debt, just got offered a job yesterday and thus I do not possess £15 to spend on a match. If I did, I'd have went.

I went to the Aberdeen game even though I probably shouldn't have spent the money I had, but I've not had the money since, simple as that.

You don't have to justify yourself to anyone.

Good luck with the new job.

Was there any way Rangers could have stopped this game from being on the telly?

After all the shite with the BBC they decide to show our game? Why, because the cunts knew the fans would stay away because it was a early kick off and with it being on normal telly.

Was there any way Rangers could have stopped this game from being on the telly?

After all the shite with the BBC they decide to show our game? Why, because the cunts knew the fans would stay away because it was a early kick off and with it being on normal telly.

"fans" wouldn't have stayed away if it was played in their back garden.

£15 is a lot of money when you have no income mate. I've been unemployed since the start of January and used most of my money to pay back debt, just got offered a job yesterday and thus I do not possess £15 to spend on a match. If I did, I'd have went.

I went to the Aberdeen game even though I probably shouldn't have spent the money I had, but I've not had the money since, simple as that.

You don't have to post this because of the op. (tu) i had to give up my season ticket which i had for 8 and half years in the summer. i've only been to the Maribor and sheep games since then.

ive just started a full time job aswell but, deciding to stay away because i don't see the point in spending money on tickets anymore. Where will it go to anyway?

HMRC? The only time i will start going again is when i know my money will be going to Rangers. And not getting used to pay David fucking murrays debt.

Edit: i know i'm going to get slated for the more than a fan pish.

But until all this shite is sorted out i won't be going back. And i never thought i would say that in my life.

You don't have to post this because of the op. (tu) i had to give up my season ticket which i had for 8 and half years in the summer. i've only been to the Maribor and sheep games since then.

ive just started a full time job aswell but, deciding to stay away because i don't see the point in spending money on tickets anymore. Where will it go to anyway?

HMRC? The only time i will start going again is when i know my money will be going to Rangers. And not getting used to pay David fucking murrays debt.

Edit: i know i'm going to get slated for the more than a fan pish.

But until all this shite is sorted out i won't be going back. And i never thought i would say that in my life.

Sound. Because the club don't need your support right now do they?