Today's Crowd

Al Jolson

Poor show Bears. And don't give me any shite about finances, etc .because, if today was a league decider you would've been there in your droves. At a time when the Club most needed you, you let them down.

Good to see the Blue Order and the Union Bears there in numbers, as usual.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was £15.

That could be £15 some people can't afford though, along with their travel and whatever else they get up to...

The thing is, nobody is in a position to question people who weren't in attendance today anyway and it's not like this is the first thread on this today.

That could be £15 some people can't afford though, along with their travel and whatever else they get up to...

The thing is, nobody is in a position to question people who weren't in attendance today anyway and it's not like this is the first thread on this today.

Bullshit. The finance argument is a non starter. And why do you think there's been more than one thread on this? If you're a supporter, you're there through thick and thin.

Bullshit. The finance argument is a non starter. And why do you think there's been more than one thread on this? If you're a supporter, you're there through thick and thin.

I was there today, but I missed the last 2 games due to work. Now, please enlighten me. Am I a better fan the guys that never attended today, but attended the last 2 games? Pointless thread.

Tell me, why is it a non-starter? Should some fans get themselves into debt just to go to a football game so that they're not questioned on a football forum by uber-fans?

Does someone have to be there to be a supporter? I can only manage a few games a season due to other things, but maybe I'm not a big enough fan.

I was there today, but I missed the last 2 games due to work. Now, please enlighten me. Am I a better fan the guys that never attended today, but attended the last 2 games? Pointless thread.

I think it would take more than one post to enlighten you as to why 35,000 fans were absent today. And even longer to improve your grammar.

£15 is a lot of money when you have no income mate. I've been unemployed since the start of January and used most of my money to pay back debt, just got offered a job yesterday and thus I do not possess £15 to spend on a match. If I did, I'd have went.

I went to the Aberdeen game even though I probably shouldn't have spent the money I had, but I've not had the money since, simple as that.

I think it would take more than one post to enlighten you as to why 35,000 fans were absent today. And even longer to improve your grammar.

This guy IS mankind itself. He questions peoples support and grammar.

Bow to his superiority. :praise: