Today's Crowd

Al Jolson

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor show Bears. And don't give me any shite about finances, etc .because, if today was a league decider you would've been there in your droves. At a time when the Club most needed you, you let them down.

Good to see the Blue Order and the Union Bears there in numbers, as usual.

Ya fucking looney if it was a leauge decider it would have been on our Season tickets :wanker:

Yes the Club is in financial turmoil at the moment but its hardly the fault of anyone on here or any of the support.

I was at the game today but luckily, I could afford it - LOTS CAN'T.

Again, bullshit. If today had been a league decider, at a cost of £15, would there have been 15,000 there?

We have, sadly, one of the most fickle supports ever.

Poor show Bears. And don't give me any shite about finances, etc .because, if today was a league decider you would've been there in your droves. At a time when the Club most needed you, you let them down.

Good to see the Blue Order and the Union Bears there in numbers, as usual.

People nowadyas are picking and choosing there games, i would assume most people would think a league decider is more important than this game hence why as you say they would have rather went to that one. Now is not the time to get on the backs of fans whether they are going to the games or not. We really need to stick together.

Yip, those that couldn't afford £15 today miraculously afforded £42 at Parkhead in January.

I didn't. Like I said I've been at one game all season, as I was unemployed and not on jobseeker's allowance, had a christmas temp job and from that wage I bought another Rangers top and the free Aberdeen ticket as I wanted to financially support the club in some way.

When I have a full time job again in a week, I will be able to afford games, and hopefully won't work every matchday, when I can, I will go. So there's no point in being so naive that you can't understand why others can't always go.

You don't need to play the Uber Fan card all the time.

People nowadyas are picking and choosing there games, i would assume most people would think a league decider is more important than this game hence why as you say they would have rather went to that one. Now is not the time to get on the backs of fans whether they are going to the games or not. We really need to stick together.

Summed my point up nicely. If you're a SUPPORTER, you shouldn't be picking and choosing your games.

I drove 175 miles both ways to watch this shite today.

The players have let mccoist down big time. outwith the scum we have spent the most on players this season and its the clubs we have spent more money than that are humping us.

worste game iv been to in ages.

gimme back my £30 fuel money whyte ya bawbag

And for those of you who's mam/dad/goldfish died, or have been made unemployed 30 seconds before kick off today - FUCK OFF.

There were thirty five thousand missing today that weren't missing at Kilmarnock on the last day of last season.

If you feel you want to defend them, then go ahead.

And for those of you who's mam/dad/goldfish died, or have been made unemployed 30 seconds before kick off today - FUCK OFF.

There were thirty five thousand missing today that weren't missing at Kilmarnock on the last day of last season.

They wouldn't have got in anyway. Kilmarnock only hold 18,000

Fucking hell did Rugby park expand for the day?

I drove 175 miles both ways to watch this shite today.

The players have let mccoist down big time. outwith the scum we have spent the most on players this season and its the clubs we have spent more money than that are humping us.

worste game iv been to in ages.

gimme back my £30 fuel money whyte ya bawbag

I've defended ally to the hilt this season but he's got to accept his share of responsibility.