Today's Crowd

Al Jolson

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Your obviously the brainless bastard here then aren't you. Ex employees suing us paying off debt etc.

Thats were the money is going. It's not getting used on our fucking team anyway.

So, you stayed away today to keep £15 out of Martin Bains pocket.

God, I feel so dirty now. How could I have been so stupid???

And you can use swear words to put forward your point of view!

I feel so used.

Can you really blame people for not going, paying £15-20 to go and watch that? its not worth the money, not as it its going back into the club anyway. There's plenty better ways I would prefer my cash that watch a team of pretenders stroll about a park that at present don't deserve to wear the jersey.

Can you really blame people for not going, paying £15-20 to go and watch that? its not worth the money, not as it its going back into the club anyway. There's plenty better ways I would prefer my cash that watch a team of pretenders stroll about a park that at present don't deserve to wear the jersey.

can you see into the future? if you pay to attend a match(any match) how do you know what its going to be like?

last week we played hibs with similar team and won 4-0 would you want to go and watch that, or was your crystal ball cloudy and you thought it would be pish as well so never bothered going.

can you see into the future? if you pay to attend a match(any match) how do you know what its going to be like?

last week we played hibs with similar team and won 4-0 would you want to go and watch that, or was your crystal ball cloudy and you thought it would be pish as well so never bothered going.

My Crystal meth was cloudy :anguish: Fucking bad batch

The hibs match was a league match so wouldn't need to fork out more cash to watch that shite.

It was also a Saturday most people I know would prefer games on a Saturday so say you could only afford 1 game a month - your gonna pick a saturday game.

The hibs game was also 3PM where as the utd game was 12.15 which would have had an effect on the attendance supporters buses needing to leave 2 & a half hours earlier.