1st post

big peachy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen the question asked a load of times in the last few days so i will ask you directly

At this point would you guys not consider limiting new members thread starting ability...this last week has been a joke ?

I've put it up for discussion in the mod bit, I can see positives and negatives to doing it. We'll discuss it and let everybody know (tu)

Too many of them reeking out the place.

That thread that was up for a few minutes before it got pulled being a good example.

I've never once in my life event thought about joining a tarrier board to "wind them up".

Obsessed bastards.

Looks like he's gone already.

The OP was a bit of a strange sentence, I didn't get it, however I can see why people are assuming newbies to be tims after the weekend rubbish with the wind ups that were out of order.

I don't think we should accuse every newbie of being against us, though I wish everyone would stop posting new threads to say "this is my first post", we're usually welcoming and everything, but you can say that in your "first post" on another thread, rather than clogging up the forum with a load of pointless threads.

There really should be, as someone else has suggested before, a post limit for posting new threads. I don't think I made a new thread until I had posted about 400 times.

Looks like he's gone already.

The OP was a bit of a strange sentence, I didn't get it, however I can see why people are assuming newbies to be tims after the weekend rubbish with the wind ups that were out of order.

I don't think we should accuse every newbie of being against us, though I wish everyone would stop posting new threads to say "this is my first post", we're usually welcoming and everything, but you can say that in your "first post" on another thread, rather than clogging up the forum with a load of pointless threads.

There really should be, as someone else has suggested before, a post limit for posting new threads. I don't think I made a new thread until I had posted about 400 times.

He's trying to get a wee sing song going.

I have seen the question asked a load of times in the last few days so i will ask you directly

At this point would you guys not consider limiting new members thread starting ability...this last week has been a joke ?

or at least do something about the obvious ones. If it walks like a duck...... ban it :P

totally agree with GCL that this place is becoming somewhat of a joke recently with the amount of bheasts signing up to have a pop.

Sadly there is no definitive way of keeping out taigs from this forum, the post limit would be a deterrent to a certain extent but you will get sad bastards who will post for months just for the chance to post bullshit wind ups.

Of course to the average decent minded person that sounds absurd and totally pointless but what we have to remember is that these guys have nothing else in life other than trying to get attention from Rangers fans…We will never know how this feels as we are vastly superior to these inbreeds in virtually every single way.

I know my post will be difficult for the average undercover taig so here is a quick summary…

‘GO HAME YA TATTY LOVING RODENTS’.

:sherlock:

or at least do something about the obvious ones. If it walks like a duck...... ban it :P

totally agree with GCL that this place is becoming somewhat of a joke recently with the amount of bheasts signing up to have a pop.

:rolleyes: