AJ going to be on STV

aldo1690

I wonder what this dickhead will have to say for himself. After all he is one of the reasons we are in this shit.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/297430-former-rangers-chairman-speak-of-sadness-as-club-announce-administration-intention/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

interview here

Scott would it be fair to say that he could be right?

Also before anyone slates Raman as that will come he will be gutted he is one of us

Very possibly, Seems to me Craig Whyte has made this move to protect his own interests first and foremost which have somehow came under bigger threat

He's the only one that seems to give a shite about our club in this fucking mess and he gets pelters. Fucking disgrace.

Why did he not confront Murray when our debt was getting worse?

Why did P Murray,Greig,Bain etc not relise our club was getting into more & more debt instead of sitting on their fucking arses.

David Murray has ruined our club & i fucking hope he rots in hell

Why did he not confront Murray when our debt was getting worse?

Why did P Murray,Greig,Bain etc not relise our club was getting into more & more debt instead of sitting on their fucking arses.

David Murray has ruined our club & i fucking hope he rots in hell

How do you know he didn't maybe he thought he could do more on the inside of the club instead of being kicked out on his arse. He fucking warned us this would happen! He had our best interests at heart! He fucking tried tae stop this sale going through so what the fuck more could he do! I was Murrays fucking decision....