The day we handed over our title!

Marky_RFC

I don't know the ins and outs of all this administration stuff, is it a good move long term? Does whyte have our best interests at heart....I just don't know.

All I am is a supporter of the greatest club in the world and after the blood sweat and tears of the past 3 years to win that title, it kills me we are just giving it to them. Ally must be absolutely gutted!

With no cup football we've really nothing to play for this season. I now have a big decision re my season ticket for next year.. I've had it for 18 years in a row but until such times as I know where we are going under whyte I'm really not in a financial position to renew it to watch us challenge for 2nd place.

I don't know the ins and outs of all this administration stuff, is it a good move long term? Does whyte have our best interests at heart....I just don't know.

All I am is a supporter of the greatest club in the world and after the blood sweat and tears of the past 3 years to win that title, it kills me we are just giving it to them. Ally must be absolutely gutted!

With no cup football we've really nothing to play for this season. I now have a big decision re my season ticket for next year.. I've had it for 18 years in a row but until such times as I know where we are going under whyte I'm really not in a financial position to renew it to watch us challenge for 2nd place.

How does our league position affect your finances?

Well don't renew your season ticket then. Your exactly the type of person we don't need. Shoulder to shoulder we stand

Fuck off then ya glory-hunting prick and don't come back. :wanker:

mate a season ticket is about being a supporter not a glory hunter.

as of next season i will be getting a season ticket. i dont care if we're in a semi-pro league. rangers will always be my team and i will always watch them play and support them as much as i can.

we would all love to see rangers winning titles. but if they finish second then i'll be no less of a rangers fan despite my disappointment.

At no stage did I say anything about abandoning the club, I love rangers and have done my entire life and will continue until the day u die!

However at the end of the day we want success as a club and more importantly after how we battled to win a title, to lose it in these circumstances is heartbreaking especially to that horrible little cretin! I don't know what will happen now but it has been a struggle affording the season ticket for a while and I want to know where we are going before committing!

On a side note just because I've not posted alot on here does that make me less of a fan? Your the same idiots posting on here during a game saying ally must go when some of us are there supporting the team!!!

All I am is a supporter of the greatest club in the world and after the blood sweat and tears of the past 3 years to win that title, it kills me we are just giving it to them. Ally mube absolutely gutted!

doh!!