Today brings a chance for the young Rangers fans.

Colonel Mustard

I am 29 and agree with the sentiment. A lot of us did not choose Rangers, Rangers is in our heritage and that is a fact.

It will be hard though - In all of my 29 years the club has won the league 17 times....and given the first one happened when i was about 4, it really means something like 17 titles in 25 or so years of living memory. The future is going to take an adjustment.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a comment on another thread by poster djw1992, and thought it merited a thread.

Today brings the chance for every young Rangers supporter to show the world that they don't support Rangers as a glory hunter, who is just here for the good times. It's time to prove yourselves.

The older bluenoses amongst us can hold our heads up and say we stuck with Rangers through the previous bad times of their 9IAR, the Disaster, and the Greig years.

Now is the time for the young Bears to show their mettle, no matter what happens. Us old guys will be there.

And the next couple of years or so may see them have to endure what we did from 66-70 etc

Good post.

This could only make me love Rangers even more than I already do, if that were at all possible.

I'll certainly be making an effort to get back to Glasgow and go to Ibrox as the season goes on, even though I never miss a match from over here.

For anyone even pondering not following or supporting us in the wake of this, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

RTID

Great to hear the attidude of the younger bears wanting to get behind the team no matter what (tu) I suffered as a fan thru some dark days with Rangers the Ibrox disaster obviously being the worst, then there was the Greig days but once your a Ranger your always a Ranger, we will get thru this I'm sure of it we just have to stick together and keep the faith.

Just turned 19 and this is the worst day of my life being a Rangers fan.

We will get stronger and we will all stick together and show what true fans are made of!

W.A.T.P

No Surrender!!!

Fucking hell, didn't know I was older than you.

20 in two days so this is the darkest day in all the time I have supported the Club. But that matters not one jot. I will love them forever more.

Fucking hell, didn't know I was older than you.

20 in two days so this is the darkest day in all the time I have supported the Club. But that matters not one jot. I will love them forever more.

Why does that surprise you? Just turned 19 anaw :lol:

I'm 19, when questioned in work yesterday about support I said, 'if admin happens, let's see who the real fans are!'. I'm a teddy bear till the day I die! Through thick and thin I'll always be there for my beloved Rangers <3

I'm 19, when questioned in work yesterday about support I said, 'if admin happens, let's see who the real fans are!'. I'm a teddy bear till the day I die! Through thick and thin I'll always be there for my beloved Rangers <3

That's the way everyone should and hopefully will be. I'm only 16 and Rangers have given me some of the best memories of my life in the short time I've supported them, I'm not ready to give that up.

That's the way everyone should and hopefully will be. I'm only 16 and Rangers have given me some of the best memories of my life in the short time I've supported them, I'm not ready to give that up.

Same! I will ALWAYS be a Ranger! Hate these 'folk' gloating. I'm trying to be nice for a change. But anyone who gives up support on the club now is an actual c*nt! Just my opinion though!

Same! I will ALWAYS be a Ranger! Hate these 'folk' gloating. I'm trying to be nice for a change. But anyone who gives up support on the club now is an actual c*nt! Just my opinion though!

To be fair though, I haven't actually seen anyone deserting us yet. But when that moment comes I shall be an angry boy!

To be fair though, I haven't actually seen anyone deserting us yet. But when that moment comes I shall be an angry boy!

Seen a couple tonight, older than me. Absolute c*nts! Oooh there's one thing I can't stand more than TLB and that is turncoats!

Seen a couple tonight, older than me. Absolute c*nts! Oooh there's one thing I can't stand more than TLB and that is turncoats!

Cunts like that don't deserve to be anywhere near Ibrox anyway, if they're not 100% behinf the club they can fuck off as far as I'm concerned :wanker:

Cunts like that don't deserve to be anywhere near Ibrox anyway, if they're not 100% behinf the club they can fuck off as far as I'm concerned :wanker:

I feel like a fud because my work contract doesn't allow me off for Saturday :(

I want to be there. Sometimes for a lassie I think I'm too emotionally involved in football tbh!

If you can't be there you can't be there. It's never a bad thing to be too emotionally involved, just means the good times will feel so much better when they come around. Should see the state of me during the bad times...

If you can't be there you can't be there. It's never a bad thing to be too emotionally involved, just means the good times will feel so much better when they come around. Should see the state of me during the bad times...

Same haha. But I'm female, I get away with being emotional easier! But there'll be plenty of good times ahead :)

Only 21 so this is the toughest time for me in living memory.

Having been brought up by a long line of bears, my dad, papa and great grandpa were all a huge part of my life and have been through all the good and bad times we have endured over the years. They have always went to the games no matter the results and always taught me the ways of a true fan, the Rangers way.

Im proud to support the greatest team in the world and i always will support them, for my family before me stood tall in the famous Ibrox ground no matter of result and supported that club through the best and worst.

This is my club, their club and our club and ill never stop supporting Rangers.

I'm 21 too and have been brought up a true blue my whole life, I remember every single game I've been to, every player/manager I've met that's inspired me, and I'll never get that feeling, passion , hunger , emotion and ecstasy anywhere else but the mighty Glasgow rangers! I work down south and it's taken for granted down here, they don't understand what it means because their teams will never match up to the gers and what we have achieved! It's a hard time but I'm remaining positive! All I want is to watch my team score on Saturday and take this pain away! WATP!!!