Today brings a chance for the young Rangers fans.

Colonel Mustard

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 21, and growing up success is all I've known growing up from a young age.

I won't lie today feels as if I've had my inside ripped out thats how bad I feel (only time I've ever felt worse was death of family), but I will still continue the tradition in my family of supporting Rangers till the day I die. This club is far more than Admin.

I'm 21 and by and large I have seen only good times. I know that I will never abandon Rangers, and I hope that people of my age feel the same. The test will not be between now and the end of the season, a sort of siege mentality will get the fans through that period. My worry is what impact the potential of 2/3/4 years without trophies or European football will have on the fan base. The problem is that RM is probably not entirely representative of the non-fanatic element of our support and it is these people that need to keep up the support for club, management and players, in our time of need.

I'm 23 I'm here till the end! Got stuck into all the glory hunters at my work the day. Always "we and us" when we win but when "their" club needs them i.e this wkend they said "I'm trying tae save money" felt like smashing him!! My reply " just cause you own a rangers top doesnt make you a rangers fan"

See you's on sat :crabflute:

19, been a Gers for more than 5 years now and I feel even more committed to our proud club today than ever ! It's in times like this that you see if you really love your club. We'll be stronger in the end I'm sure. WATP <3 :21:

im 26 ( that still young?)

hurting really bad and worried coz i dont know what the futre holds for us but i know 1 thing that i will be supporting Rangers til i die( and after i die i'll come back and haunt teams we play against)

:crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute:

I'm 21 and all I've known is the rangers of today. However my Dad, Uncles and Grandad always remind me of the days in the past and why it was their duty to attend every game they could no matter where the team were in the league. I intend to follow this tradition and I see no reason why not to, rangers are my team and always will be regardless of league or economic position.

As an older bear i agree with this post,it was expected of you to go to Ibrox,no questions asked!

Never thought anything of it at the time.

Granted it felt a whole lot better when we started picking up the trophys again but i seriously just wish that the younger guys will never have to go through the pain of our lean years that we older bears suffered!

I saw a comment on another thread by poster djw1992, and thought it merited a thread.

Today brings the chance for every young Rangers supporter to show the world that they don't support Rangers as a glory hunter, who is just here for the good times. It's time to prove yourselves.

The older bluenoses amongst us can hold our heads up and say we stuck with Rangers through the previous bad times of their 9IAR, the Disaster, and the Greig years.

Now is the time for the young Bears to show their mettle, no matter what happens. Us old guys will be there.

A great post on many levels.

Im 20, Live in England and go to Uni in Liverpool. Find it hard to get up to games with work on Saturday monrings and playing football myself.

But there will be a few sickies phones and a few fained injuries the rest of this season because Rangers runs through me, its the first thing i think of when i wake up and i dream of playing on the famous Ibrox turf.

We Are The People