Today brings a chance for the young Rangers fans.

Colonel Mustard

I saw a comment on another thread by poster djw1992, and thought it merited a thread.

Today brings the chance for every young Rangers supporter to show the world that they don't support Rangers as a glory hunter, who is just here for the good times. It's time to prove yourselves.

The older bluenoses amongst us can hold our heads up and say we stuck with Rangers through the previous bad times of their 9IAR, the Disaster, and the Greig years.

Now is the time for the young Bears to show their mettle, no matter what happens. Us old guys will be there.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 21 and all I've known is the rangers of today. However my Dad, Uncles and Grandad always remind me of the days in the past and why it was their duty to attend every game they could no matter where the team were in the league. I intend to follow this tradition and I see no reason why not to, rangers are my team and always will be regardless of league or economic position.

I'm 21 and all I've known is the rangers of today. However my Dad, Uncles and Grandad always remind me of the days in the past and why it was their duty to attend every game they could no matter where the team were in the league. I intend to follow this tradition and I see no reason why not to, rangers are my team and always will be regardless of league or economic position.

This. For the last 18 years, I have had Rangers put straight into my head. Was brought up being told never to give up on the Rangers, Never surrender on our famous club. Regardless of what happens

I'm 23 and will be doing my bit to get to games as often as I can, work and money permitting!

Got a wee boy at 5months, and one of the things im most excited about is taking him along to see The Rangers at Ibrox, he deserves that. Just hope and pray we can get through all this shit.

I'm 32 and remember the club from Souness' first season. Suppose I am such just of the age where the good times were just starting and just missed out on the bad times in the 80's

Will be here thou through thick and thin!

I'm 18 and it is in my blood to support this club. My dad had supported the Rangers all his days although due to circumstances he has been unable to attend as much as he'd have liked too. He bought me my first Rangers shirt, the away one with a white chest, a navy blue strip below with the rest a light sky blue (can't remember the year, 2000 maybe?). His dad before him was also a strong Rangers supporter. My dad grew up in Drongan.

My mum's side of the family are also strong followers but she tends not to bother with it. Coming from Maybole her father was a member of the lodge and she often recalls the first time she opened a draw as a child to find his sash and what not.

There is no other club I'd rather support, none even close. The Rangers traditions are ingrained in my soul. This club could sink to Division 3 and, similar to Broxi, I'd still follow on.

In 18 years I already have so many great memories of Rangers. The last 3 years have been tough to comprehend when you look at things over the last 20 years in comparison.

I shall not surrender though to HMRC, the taigs, the media, the BBC, anybody. They can all go and fuck themselves because I'll never be ashamed or embarrassed to support this fine club.

I for one will follow until I die (tu)

I'm 18 and it is in my blood to support this club. My dad had supported the Rangers all his days although due to circumstances he has been unable to attend as much as he'd have liked too. He bought me my first Rangers shirt, the away one with a white chest, a navy blue strip below with the rest a light sky blue (can't remember the year, 2000 maybe?). His dad before him was also a strong Rangers supporter. My dad grew up in Drongan.

My mum's side of the family are also strong followers but she tends not to bother with it. Coming from Maybole her father was a member of the lodge and she often recalls the first time she opened a draw as a child to find his sash and what not.

There is no other club I'd rather support, none even close. The Rangers traditions are ingrained in my soul. This club could sink to Division 3 and, similar to Broxi, I'd still follow on.

In 18 years I already have so many great memories of Rangers. The last 3 years have been tough to comprehend when you look at things over the last 20 years in comparison.

I shall not surrender though to HMRC, the taigs, the media, the BBC, anybody. They can all go and fuck themselves because I'll never be ashamed or embarrassed to support this fine club.

I for one will follow until I die (tu)

Just what is required. Good post.