Tomb Raider

EcosseBear

• 1 year later...

Is this any good?

I want to get it but I'm not going to bother if its shit.

This is why i joined lovefilm, playing Darksiders 2 ATM and its doing my head in. Going to send it back without completing it, i also have Devil may cry 5 hired and was disappointed with this game aswell. I have tomb raider on my rental list. Save a fortune with love film.

This is why i joined lovefilm, playing Darksiders 2 ATM and its doing my head in. Going to send it back without completing it, i also have Devil may cry 5 hired and was disappointed with this game aswell. I have tomb raider on my rental list. Save a fortune with love film.

What package etc you on LoveFilm mate? I did the free trial a while back but it was just for streaming movies to laptop/Xbox.

Is this any good?

I want to get it but I'm not going to bother if its shit.

McKissock said this in another thread incase you missed it mate and Im sure he'll update more as he progresses through it (tu)
About an hour or so into it and I think it's class. Similar to Uncharted in a lot of ways, but Lara interacts with the environment better. You don't have to crouch against or charge towards walls, she does it for you making combat flow better. Lot of fun so far.

What package etc you on LoveFilm mate? I did the free trial a while back but it was just for streaming movies to laptop/Xbox.

Two dics at home and streaming onto ps3. £11.72 or something like that.

Save a fortune on games. can get up to 4-6 a month, depends how long ive got them. about 140 quid a year. Thats 4 games, makes sense if your into gaming. Also means you dont have to pay 40 for a game and not like it.

Picked this up yesterday,really impressed so far.only played a few hours mind,but I would say it's uncharted with tits,the voice actress for Lara is good,but the other characters are cheesy and boring,also the ai just charge at you most the time,which is annoying when trying to get into cover,but I'm still enjoying it,graphics are top notch aswell,really pushing the ps3 to its limit.

Picked this up yesterday,really impressed so far.only played a few hours mind,but I would say it's uncharted with tits,the voice actress for Lara is good,but the other characters are cheesy and boring,also the ai just charge at you most the time,which is annoying when trying to get into cover,but I'm still enjoying it,graphics are top notch aswell,really pushing the ps3 to its limit.

It's alot more adult orientated than Uncharted, Love the dark gritty visuals and the atmosphere is superb. The only thing Uncharted has over it is charisma.

Finished this last night aswell with 69%,cant be arsed going back for the rest,not really into collectibles.fantastic game tho,would highly recommend it to anyone thinking of buying it,no new game plus though,would have been good to start again with all my upgrades,but I can see why they wouldn't as it wouldn't fit with the story.

Thinking of buying this, was waiting to see the reviews on it and so far majority have been positive! Always remember Tomb Raider from when I was younger trying to lock the butler in the freezer :lol:

haha I used to do this too, he was total creepy, I remember also trying to run away from him but he always turned up :lol: