Not enough likes available per day!

NorthernLights

Just wanted to say that I'm proud of how we're reacting to this. The sense of unity is incredible and it shows the world that we will not be beaten.

I wish the limit for liking posts could be removed until we're out of this mess because every thread I view, I see about 30 posts that I want to like. No surrender. Greatness is achieved not only through the good times but also the bad and we will come out of this stronger than ever. Title 55 is closer than you think. Maybe not this season, but a team like Rangers does not just die.

WATP

I'm not interested in unity, I've given up on that one: too many of us have tried to be united before we wanted to say things. Last night I realised my cowardice has probably contributed in Rangers being taken for a ride. I'll speak from my heart about Rangers; and if it happens to find unity, then so be it. But will I speak to unite?: no.

I personally think you're fishing for rep :craphead: so I gave you one :wink:

Yes I'm extremely proud of our support through all this and goading from the dark side, very uplifting TBH :21:

:clap:

This place has lifted my spirits big time, nice place to be in between the dribs and drabs of news we get through.

If its not having a wee laugh here and there about some random things, its showing all the timposters what its really like to support the greatest team in Scotland :21:

I'm not interested in unity, I've given up on that one: too many of us have tried to be united before we wanted to say things. Last night I realised my cowardice has probably contributed in Rangers being taken for a ride. I'll speak from my heart about Rangers; and if it happens to find unity, then so be it. But will I speak to unite?: no.

You've never showed that on here(cowardice)CHIN UP!