im not a tim poster

marka1979

Hi bears, i noticed and been called it aswell. theres too many times on here fellow bears are calling each other tim posters if you disagree or say anything negative. Please stop as were going threw a bad time as it is and please dont assoicate me with those filthy child molesting bastards from across the city. lets stick together. and you should be on this forum only if ur logged in and shouldnt be able to view it otherwise.watp

Hi bears, i noticed and been called it aswell. theres too many times on here fellow bears are calling each other tim posters if you disagree or say anything negative. Please stop as were going threw a bad time as it is and please dont assoicate me with those filthy child molesting bastards from across the city. lets stick together. and you should be on this forum only if ur logged in and shouldnt be able to view it otherwise.watp

Being clled a bheast by token. Outstanding irony, even if you turn out to be one :lol:

well said. i hate them with a passion. f****n fuckers.

WATP

:shifty: :shifty: