Facebook

Wullie72

Just seen a rumour on a Rangers page on facebook stating that the first tax case has been found in favour of Rangers as there is no proof we have been using EBTs' to defraud the taxman.

The page is called Glasgow Rangers,My Passion,My Life. Not to sure about the truth in this rumour but though I'd post anyway incase anyone knew anything.

There's yer fuckin' dinner!!!

BREAKING NEWS:

The first tier tax tribunal has delivered it's verdict on the tax bill which potentially could signal the end for Rangers. They have found in favour of Rangers as they cannot prove the intent was to defraud the tax payer by way of using the EBT's.

HMRC are to appeal but believe it will be a lost cause as they have put all of their evidence before the courts already.

Rangers administrators are therefor able to do a slightly better deal for creditors which will allow the club to exit administration before the Euro deadline for licensing.

Firmly believe it's bullshit.

Wasn't Operation Hector meant to be in full flow on Monday...if nothing else have to say CW fair fucked up their Operation Hector by us going in to admin!

There were posts on various websites/forums as early as last Friday mate. Rangers Rumours being one of them.

One word to Timmy: FAIL!! :D