American millionaire

markybear

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I have to say is why was my post removed earlier? I got pretty close to the truth and the post got removed.Did I ruffle someone's feathers ? Will I be banned next? If im banned you now know why!

p.s This story in the media never came from me.There is so much wrong at Rangers the club belongs to us the fans,which im one of many.

Im also not allowed freedom of speech on a Forum for Rangers Supporters,well it is a bad day. So much wrong in the World as well as Rangers if you get me.But a bright future is about to emerge from such a bad bad week.

All I have to say is why was my post removed earlier? I got pretty close to the truth and the post got removed.Did I ruffle someone's feathers ? Will I be banned next? If im banned you now know why!

p.s This story in the media never came from me.There is so much wrong at Rangers the club belongs to us the fans,which im one of many.

Im also not allowed freedom of speech on a Forum for Rangers Supporters,well it is a bad day. So much wrong in the World as well as Rangers if you get me.But a bright future is about to emerge from such a bad bad week.

You actually seem smug as if you know you were right :lol: