Derek Chisora

Skelf

Well done Del Boy. A great performance for a guy with only 17/18 pro fights.

If Vitali has any sense, he will retire now.

Wlad deserved what he got for the bullshit 'psychological' routine with the handwraps. Del Boy had the pair of them more rattled than Haye ever did. I was surprised at Wlad's behaviour tonight, especially considering how well he conducted himself throughout the Haye fight build-up.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haye and Chisora are fucking embarrassments acting like a pair of fannies at the post-fight press conference. Imagine using glasses and bottles and throwing punches. Imagine threatening to shoot someone :lol: absolute pair of classless idiots

You don't see Wladimir or Vitali getting involved in all that shite and they are the champs... maybe take a leaf out of their book?

No man should spit in someones face

Chisora is a disgrace

I was hoping wladimir kicked his cunt in after the fight

That fanny warren stepped in as he knew it was going to kick off

Chisora shat himself when he saw wladimir walk towards him

Well to be fair Chisora came at him and has been doing shit like this all weekend with the spitting.

At least now we have a fight on our hands that isn't as boring as David haye's "broken toe"

For once I'm actually looking forward to the next couple of heavyweight fights

Well to be fair Chisora came at him and has been doing shit like this all weekend with the spitting.

At least now we have a fight on our hands that isn't as boring as David haye's "broken toe"

For once I'm actually looking forward to the next couple of heavyweight fights

Haye shouldn't have gotten involved at all, trying to steal the attention again. The fight was probably Chisoras fault but even then Haye could've at least fought fairly :lol: