Rangers FC is My Religion

Loyal Bear 72

This past week has shown me just how much this club means to me..... I cannot wait for the game today. Been a season ticket holder for over 10 years and this game seems more important than most I can remember. Great to see all the Bears sticking together. I am also so greatful for having such a dignified leader in Ally McCoist.

PS. I've been using Rangersmedia for a few weeks for info and that is me finally registered. So this is my first post and I understand we are suspicious of first time posters at the moment. The truth is I bleed blue and am ready to fight. Rangers Till I Die :uk:

This past week has shown me just how much this club means to me..... I cannot wait for the game today. Been a season ticket holder for over 10 years and this game seems more important than most I can remember. Great to see all the Bears sticking together. I am also so greatful for having such a dignified leader in Ally McCoist.

PS. I've been using Rangersmedia for a few weeks for info and that is me finally registered. So this is my first post and I understand we are suspicious of first time posters at the moment. The truth is I bleed blue and am ready to fight. Rangers Till I Die :uk:

This (tu) Same for me ! Also, welcome mate :D