Only 1 rangers player in Scotland squad

andymcg1986

Most people won't be to bothered with this due to what is going on at our club but it is another indication of how bad things have got! In my opinion rangers should have at least 4 or 5 players in a Scotland squad, but if truth be told levien is actually right for a change in only picking Mcgregor. Yes Whittaker would have probably been included but I would not personally pick him either!! I think we should be concentrating on youth and good Scottish buys once we come out of administration!! To me a really good deal would have been Jamie murphy for 250k!! Mervan looks like he is going to be another bedoya ortis or McKay.....I hope I'm wrong and I look forward to some abuse from fans that are not bothered about our teams involvement in the national team

Whittaker injured, Naisy injured, Lee Wallace not in contention, Alexander not no2, Davie Weir retired, Danny Wilson left, John Fleck not in contention, Jamie Ness still injured, Kirk Broadfoot's a diddy, Gregg Wylde not there yet. Lee McCulloch past it.

So, there's my point... Can you see what I'm getting at? Cause I can't :(!

No surprise...

Whittaker - Injured

Naismith - Injured

Wallace - Inconsistent

I know it's no surprise but that's my point Naismith and shagger are the only two capable players which is a disgrace for our club Whittaker Wallace broadfoot and jig are the other candidates and I can't help but be annoyed this is the kind of calibre of players we have

Couldn't really give a monkeys about Scotland at the moment.

Rangers survival is all that matters right now and scotland can look after itself.

Apart from Mcgregor, we don't have any fit scottish players that would be good enough, so it's no surprise.

We don't have enough to play for Rangers at the mo, never mind scotland.

I know it's no surprise but that's my point Naismith and shagger are the only two capable players which is a disgrace for our club Whittaker Wallace broadfoot and jig are the other candidates and I can't help but be annoyed this is the kind of calibre of players we have

No, Craig Levein selects the squad, whether you agree with his assessment of our scottish players is up to you

Overall squad of 34 players at Rangers, 18 Scottish, only 4 good enough for Scotland with 2 currently out injured. I have not seen the squad, i expected both Wallace and McGregor to be in. If the OP is saying only 1 player made it, it must be the keeper meaning no Wallace, please tell me there is no shite like Crainey, Berra, Mulgrew or Caldwell in there?