www.saverangers.com

LeeWallaceRFC

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this will have been asked in this thread already but I can't be bothered reading it. How do the people running the website know that its genuine Rangers fans that have donated and not celtic fans at it?

Think they check the personal stuff like Fb etc of the high ammount ones.

Bears, thats me made my pledge. We are all hurting, dig deep. 10mill must be taken with a pinch of salt, we know the ra ra have been posting there bile.

I am not wealthy, but I am hurt with our predicament. Dig deep guys, what ever you can commit, make the pledge. ... and more importantly make the Payment! We are the people, let's show how strong we are!

Bears, thats me made my pledge. We are all hurting, dig deep. 10mill must be taken with a pinch of salt, we know the ra ra have been posting there bile.

I am not wealthy, but I am hurt with our predicament. Dig deep guys, what ever you can commit, make the pledge. ... and more importantly make the Payment! We are the people, let's show how strong we are!

I'm sure Mr Dingwall will look after your money for you.

I am under the impression 'Save Rangers' is a joint initiative between the RST, Rangers Assembly and RSA? can anyone correct me please.

RST is involved as are the other parties you mention.

The problem is that the discredited board members of RST have their grubby fingers all over this.

Seriously mate, you'd be as well sending a cheque to Craig Whyte.

RST is involved as are the other parties you mention.

The problem is that the discredited board members of RST have their grubby fingers all over this.

Seriously mate, you'd be as well sending a cheque to Craig Whyte.

You are letting your hatred of Mark Dingwall cloud your judgement here. The RST are only a part of this and it's unlikely that anyone from the RST will have access to this funding. The only possibility is the treasurer and she is a CA. MD doesn't have access to RST funds as it stands.

You are letting your hatred of Mark Dingwall cloud your judgement here. The RST are only a part of this and it's unlikely that anyone from the RST will have access to this funding. The only possibility is the treasurer and she is a CA. MD doesn't have access to RST funds as it stands.

Sorry I don't buy it. I do not believe anything that comes out from the RST in it's current form.

Until the RST has no involvement from Dingwall and there is a clear division between the RST and FF I will have nothing to do with it or any intitiative it is involved in.

I know I'm not the only supporter to feel like that.

Sorry I don't buy it. I do not believe anything that comes out from the RST in it's current form.

Until the RST has no involvement from Dingwall and there is a clear division between the RST and FF I will have nothing to do with it or any intitiative it is involved in.

I know I'm not the only supporter to feel like that.

Firstly, for the last year (at least) we've had a policy of things being e-mailed to our members first, then put on our website. Only then can other websites (including Follow Follow) pick up on it if they want. I'd love to know exactly what Mark Dingwall has actually done apart from banning some people from his website.

I know this will have been asked in this thread already but I can't be bothered reading it. How do the people running the website know that its genuine Rangers fans that have donated and not celtic fans at it?

There is no way to check as it would be illegal to use the details provided to check facebook etc

I always see the topic here about Celtic fans and looking at facebook to check, and think thats a legal case we should avoid.

You'll obviously get some idiots that will "slip through the net" but the idea seems sound.

Many of us will give what we can, the alternative is too much to bear.

I still think that a long term monthly DD scheme would be progressive. A sort of Rangers Supporters Club. Generally no freebies, as that defeats the object but a special badge or card after 5/10/25 years continuous membership. Varying levels of donations too.

You'll obviously get some idiots that will "slip through the net" but the idea seems sound.

Many of us will give what we can, the alternative is too much to bear.

I still think that a long term monthly DD scheme would be progressive. A sort of Rangers Supporters Club. Generally no freebies, as that defeats the object but a special badge or card after 5/10/25 years continuous membership. Varying levels of donations too.

I would be up for that, better long term solution