Team GB football top

Matt1690

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the same reason I buy any top, because its a nice top, I like the players in that team and they are of a british descent.

And NO: I wouldn't buy a wales kit. Suppose its because the England fans sing some of the songs we do that I take a shine to them.

And no I don't buy Scotland tops because I don't support teams with Scott Brown or the Caldwells in it. Plus 90percent of the fans are inbred sheepshaggers who abuse our players and despise our club.

Wow.

What a load of nonsense, how on earth did you get 5 reps for that?!

It's like an Aberdeen fan buying a Rangers top because we are better and have a nicer kit.

I think Scottish people should stick to supporting Scotland. It makes sense. (tu)

As an actual English person I find shit like this cringey as fuck. We don't want Scottish support.

Wow.

It's like an Aberdeen fan buying a Rangers top because we are better and have a nicer kit.

I think Scottish people should stick to supporting Scotland. It makes sense. (tu)

As an actual English person I find shit like this cringey as fuck. We don't want Scottish support.

You mean someone of a differant nationality supporting england ? It's rather a good sign actually. It shows they either like the country or the players. But I understand what your point is.

You mean someone of a differant nationality supporting england ? It's rather a good sign actually. It shows they either like the country or the players. But I understand what your point is.

Any country, especially Scotland and Germany though. Imagine supporting your nations rivals, it's pitiful.

Wow.

As an "actual English person" aren't you kinda contradicting yourself being on here as a supporter of a Scottish club?

Any country, especially Scotland and Germany though. Imagine supporting your nations rivals, it's pitiful.

Well, now France and Germany rule europe so we're not much rivals anymore. I like the way germany play, but I don't support them. When we beat them 2-1 last month, I was 100% behind France. But sometimes I want them to win, ie when they played spain in the semi-final of the WC. I've always liked they way germany play football. But I can tell you I won't support england ever :craphead: And aye it is pitiful that some scots support england when their country is planning a referendum for independence...

Wow.

:anguish:

It's people like you that give us a bad name in the eyes of the Scottish/Northern Irish/Welsh as being arrogant etc.

Wow.

Is it fuck :lol:

Rangers aren't solely for nationals of Scotland. Scotland are.

The same Scotland who have in the past couple of years tried to cap Spaniards and Englishmen? Maybe you should tell the Canadian born Owen Hargreaves he isn't English enough for "your" team.

I watch Scotland because they are my national team however I've lost most of the passion over recent years, due to shite management, shite selections and a stadium full of shite wee team mouthpieces. I also enjoy watching the other British teams and would support England against anyone other than Scotland. In that respect I don't need your permission or say so to support any team...ya mad fucking rocket.

See if one of my pals actually used the words super tight in a sentence, I'd be looking for new pals!

Unless your American, they cunts can get away with anything.

Lucky I'm no one of you're pals then!