Sad news Rangers loving ticket office lady leaves for pastures new.

Thought i would pass this on. Alot of people on here who run RSC will know who this is.

For those who run supporters clubs, you will know that there are 3 very helpful ladies who take to do with club tickets. One of them has had to move onto pastures new given the situation at the club. Offered a job through a friend with better pay and hours, she still did not want to leave, however with no information on whether she would have a job next week and therefore no security whatsoever, she decided to move on. I don't think any of us could criticise the decision.Many on here will know who it is and i would like to thank her for all her help and support to our small club over the past few years and wish her well in the new job. Many at the ticket office will be as worried as the rest of the staff and it's a crying shame that someone with a love for the club as well as the job has to leave due to the greed and stupidity of individuals such as Murray and Whyte.

First story of quite a few to come I suspect?

Nice gesture to recognise her OP 00000042.gif

(tu) It wasn't me that wrote it. It's some guy who runs a RSC who has dealt with her for years. And i thought there would be a few on here that run RSC's that would know here aswell.

And it just shows we have people working in the ticket office who are not all tims.

I have heard many people on here moan about the ticket officee staff before.

Heard this yesterday.

Sad news, shes been a great help to our club over the last few years I’ve been helping out with the tickets for our bus.

The TO get a lot of grief some times, some of it deserved, but there are a lot of great staff, hard working staff who love Rangers.

Wish her all the best in her new job.

Thought i would pass this on. Alot of people on here who run RSC will know who this is.

For those who run supporters clubs, you will know that there are 3 very helpful ladies who take to do with club tickets. One of them has had to move onto pastures new given the situation at the club. Offered a job through a friend with better pay and hours, she still did not want to leave, however with no information on whether she would have a job next week and therefore no security whatsoever, she decided to move on. I don't think any of us could criticise the decision.Many on here will know who it is and i would like to thank her for all her help and support to our small club over the past few years and wish her well in the new job. Many at the ticket office will be as worried as the rest of the staff and it's a crying shame that someone with a love for the club as well as the job has to leave due to the greed and stupidity of individuals such as Murray and Whyte.

So she wasn't actually let go by the club. She just moved to another job with better conditions. I suppose there is no drama to put it that way.

It's fair to say though she may not have moved if she had job security here.

The club needs the people who have been around for years ... this is not a trivial issue

She was hardly a "loyal" employee if she jumped ship at the first chance.

......and sometimes people have to face the uncertainty of possible redundancy and do something about it.

Brave of you if you would risk providing for your family if you were in a position to secure it. doh

Loyalty is a two way street and in the present circumstances with the amount of conjecture and lack of certainty at the Club, putting a roof over your head and food in your belly takes first priority.

The TO get a lot of grief some times, some of it deserved, but there are a lot of great staff, hard working staff who love Rangers.

Wish her all the best in her new job.

Also wish her all the best let's hope that others are as fortunate and pick something up soon.

I have never had to deal with the public in my job, but could imagine it is a thankless task.

Away ye go ya fucking idiot. she hasn't heard from the administrators since the 14th of February. She got offered another job with better pay and hours so shes not going to say no to that. Because next week she could be told to leave by the administrators.

You are probably a taig anyway and i have bit.

:wanker: