***The Official Rangers v Hearts Thread***

Amac9

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zaliukas done exactly the same up the other end 5 mins ago.

And that was also a penalty. I'm more pissed off at Goian, he's a fucking liability and he has been for weeks. A complete shambles, a complete fucking shambles. We can't even beat hearts, fair enough all we have been through, they should still be able to beat the likes or Killie & Hearts if not only for the fans that have all spent hard earned cash to go

I notice a theme developing, blaming the refs after every home game now.

Yes, terrible decision....BUT, our home record is shocking. No idea why the players cannot raise it at Ibrox with this crowd but can go and batter teams away from home. Mind boggling.

The referee is not a disgrace.

Dorin Goian the liability is at it again.

get to fuck you absolute rocket.

that was never a penalty in a million years, off the ball jostling that happens at EVERY game in EVERY league in EVERY country in the fkn world.

Of course nothing will be said. Second time in three matches we've seen blatant cheating from a referee at Ibrox. You can't describe it as anything else, it's simply blatant cheating. Incompetence is rife in scottish refereeing circles, but incompetence tends to work against both teams not just one.

And that was also a penalty. I'm more pissed off at Goian, he's a fucking liability and he has been for weeks. A complete shambles, a complete fucking shambles. We can't even beat hearts, fair enough all we have been through, they should still be able to beat the likes or Killie & Hearts if not only for the fans that have all spent hard earned cash to go

I agree about Goian, however that does not mask the blatant cheating by referees all season against us. The team has been a shambles all season Lauders, long before administration.

I notice a theme developing, blaming the refs after every home game now.

Yes, terrible decision....BUT, our home record is shocking. No idea why the players cannot raise it at Ibrox with this crowd but can go and batter teams away from home. Mind boggling.

All fair points - but today must be exempt. Penalty denied us - extra penalty given to them. That's 2-0 in my book, not 1-1 by any standards.