3 consecutive home defeats

Jig

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the park is taking the spotlight off Ally/selections/tactics/etc, and will continue to do so.

However, it's been the same all season.

I completely agree, why are people so hesitant to be honest about the manager? Nice men dont make good managers.

I just can't get my head round it. We just don't seem to turn up at home (although we have been on the wrong end of terrible refereeing decision against Kilmarnock and Hearts) but we play well away.

Baffling.

This.

Doesn't make any sense at all.

Booing? Like seriously!

I know during the week in work for me I couldn't concentrate :( my mind was on other matters.. Perhaps it's the same for the players??

Results mean nothing at this stage.. Look at the bigger picture.. Some fans expect us to win week in week out..

Survival is the important thing here.. Disappointed in the boos

Booing? Like seriously!

I know during the week in work for me I couldn't concentrate :( my mind was on other matters.. Perhaps it's the same for the players??

Results mean nothing at this stage.. Look at the bigger picture.. Some fans expect us to win week in week out..

Think the boos were for the ref

Folk are right when they say it can't be down to admin that we're struggling at home because A. We've played poor at home all season and B. We play well away.

IMO, It's down to how we approach home games tactically (and how the opposition approaches games at Ibrox as opposed to playing away).

I don't think we've really kicked a ball at home since we beat Celtic 4-2. I know we've beaten Hibs 4-0 and Motherwell 3-0, but really the Celtic game was the last time we really impressed at Ibrox.

When Dundee went into administration they went on a 13 game winning run.

We cannot blame admin for everything.

Administration is not to blame for us getting knocked out of Europe to 2 tiny and mediocre European clubs, getting knocked out of the League Cup to a first division club, getting knocked out of the Scottish Cup in a home tie, and losing a 9 point lead in the league to then go 11 behind. During all those defeats and losses we had more cash, more wages, a better training ground, better players and higher paid coaches than every other club in the country. What the hell is going on between Ally, Kenny and Dynamite? This squad are Champions, they won a double last year, what has happened for goodness sake?

Booing? Like seriously!

Maybe they were booing the ref. In saying that there will be a lot of frustrated fans out there with what's happening on and off the park and some will feel the need to vent their frustrations. All understandable.

Booing? Like seriously!

Of course survival is the important thing, but winning and putting in good performances to boost morale is also important.

Their minds will be on other matters which is only natural, but they should be giving 100% on the pitch for the fans, if not for themselves.

Booing was for the disgusting refereeing.