Officially left: Wylde Mervan

boss

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a Rangers fan but I am extremely distressed to see the players and backroom staff paying the price for the egos of two muppets. Wylde is a rare breed, a footballer with a heart, as he has walked without any compensation to try to keep someone who has a family. Murray and Whyte should hang their heads in shame today.

all the best to all the players who leave our great club today and to all the staff at Ibrox who will also lose their jobs today our thoughts are with you all as you come to terms that you will not be working for the best club in the world.

Sad day but Rangers must stay for all us supporters of the the greatest and best club in the world.

Love Rangers will always love Rangers no matter who plays for Rangers.

not really been targetted have they, both have asked to leave of their own free will and the administrators will have taken it no bother

It could have been handled that way, certain players like Wylde and Celik have decided due to uncertainty over the last few weeks to do this.

The way we have handled this could have been better. But, don't think we couldn't have just targeted older players cause we could have.

I'm not a Rangers fan but I am extremely distressed to see the players and backroom staff paying the price for the egos of two muppets. Wylde is a rare breed, a footballer with a heart, as he has walked without any compensation to try to keep someone who has a family. Murray and Whyte should hang their heads in shame today.

Can I ask who you do support?

Sorry Dennis, I should have said. I am an Ayr United fan from Airdrie (honestly!!)

Been watching this unfold for a long time and been reading the posts from other guys out there. I cannot believe the stupidity of the 'fans' of some other teams who cannot see how serious this is and how crap it is for the innocent folk who will be chucked out of a job.

What I meant in my thread was just the players who have gone without the best wishes stuff for those at work or uni etc so they can get the players who are gone without.needing to search through.

you only need to check the opening post in this thread mate.

mods wil update names if anyone else officially leaves

you only need to check the opening post in this thread mate.

mods wil update names if anyone else officially leaves

Cheers mate thanks for clearing that up I seen how many posts there is in here and thought it might be a good idea but if the first post gets updated then that will suit perfectly.

Sorry Dennis, I should have said. I am an Ayr United fan from Airdrie (honestly!!)

Been watching this unfold for a long time and been reading the posts from other guys out there. I cannot believe the stupidity of the 'fans' of some other teams who cannot see how serious this is and how crap it is for the innocent folk who will be chucked out of a job.

Fair play to you mate