Officially left: Wylde Mervan

boss

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Dennis, I should have said. I am an Ayr United fan from Airdrie (honestly!!)

Been watching this unfold for a long time and been reading the posts from other guys out there. I cannot believe the stupidity of the 'fans' of some other teams who cannot see how serious this is and how crap it is for the innocent folk who will be chucked out of a job.

No wonder the Diamonds are struggling with poor crowds with glory-hunters like you living here.

:D

All the best lads. Special mention for Wylde. I've defended him all season on here, think he has a lot of potential so I hope he makes it, especially after the gesture of walking away with no compensation.

Same, he should have been 1 of the guys we wanted to keep for the future, low wages and young.

Sad days and only going to get worse. Wish them both the best in the future.

Also praise for them both for being young guys yet having the balls to be released and try and move on, neither will ever play for a club like this again so it wont have been easy.

Sorry Dennis, I should have said. I am an Ayr United fan from Airdrie (honestly!!)

Been watching this unfold for a long time and been reading the posts from other guys out there. I cannot believe the stupidity of the 'fans' of some other teams who cannot see how serious this is and how crap it is for the innocent folk who will be chucked out of a job.

Well said. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, though - Ayr are my other team and I know how good the fans are.

Going back OT, all the best to Gregg and Mervan. Maybe someday you'll be back at Ibrox.

It will only get worse before it gets better but hopefully for the best if we are to come out of this! Im hating this. WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS. W A T P. A big thank you to mervan and greg wylde, good luck on you futures.