Agent Of Naismith and Whittaker Arrives At Murray Park - Sky

caseyjones

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The excellent mental reactions after news breaks.....

Probably all agents are there. Just cause the agents of two players are 'on their way' wtf are you all panicking about?

Pretty clear that both have sell on values of 2-3million Probably nearer 4 in Naismiths case.

Jeezo....some people.

because if we are liquidated the players contracts are null and void. they become free agents. they can't be sold.

if we free valuable assets it means only one thing.

Yes but the administrators are acting in the best interests of our creditors. If they release an asset worth (e.g.) £8m then that makes no sense.

If liquidation is on the cards then the assets will be sold off by the administrators / liquidator beforehand and the proceeds will be used to pay the club's creditors.

Why would they just give away an £8m asset when they could sell it as part of a package (Ibrox, MP, other staff, players etc) to, say, 'Rangers 2012'?

Yes but the administrators are acting in the best interests of our creditors. If they release an asset worth (e.g.) £8m then that makes no sense.

If liquidation is on the cards then the assets will be sold off by the administrators / liquidator beforehand and the proceeds will be used to pay the club's creditors.

Why would they just give away an £8m asset when they could sell it as part of a package (Ibrox, MP, other staff, players etc) to, say, 'Rangers 2012'?

are they though. that's my point. if I repeat if these players go its obvious why.

Surely D&P know how much grief they'd get if Naismith is axed , He must be one of our biggest assets ( when fit ) obviously .

As for that waste of space Whittaker going .......... See ya

They are businessmen at the end of the day, do you really think they care what the fans think.

None of us have any clue why their agents are at Murray Park but I reckon that if it comes down to him leaving I think that he would dig his heels in to stay. Steven Naismith is a massive Rangers fan. It was a saga getting him here, I dont want to lose our,arguably, best player (injured or not) over this.

Seriously emotionally drained with all this administration/redundancy/ liquidation shite. It's just one thing after another.

The excellent mental reactions after news breaks.....

Probably all agents are there. Just cause the agents of two players are 'on their way' wtf are you all panicking about?

Pretty clear that both have sell on values of 2-3million Probably nearer 4 in Naismiths case.

Jeezo....some people.

It hasn't been mentioned of any other agents there though.

Our best players(argueably) agent turns up.its no wonder we are panicking.

Naismith leaves I'll will be devastated.

Whittaker i'd happily boot on the arse on the way oot, still cost us a champions league slot with his fucking stupidity in sweden in my opinion, who knows where we would be today if not for that.