Ulster Rangers

scottyc06

This is just a distraction and something we don`t need at this time. Is someone out there trying to divide us it`s unity we need. Ulstermen and women have a proud history of always been the first to stand alongside their brethren on the mainland in there moment in need and now is no different, so let`s all stand together a forget this shite.

This is just a distraction and something we don`t need at this time. Is someone out there trying to divide us it`s unity we need. Ulstermen and women have a proud history of always been the first to stand alongside their brethren on the mainland in there moment in need and now is no different, so let`s all stand together a forget this shite.

(tu)

I've been a rangers fan all my life. My dad grew up in castlemilk, Glasgow and joined the army and was sent here to ulster where he met my ma. I've been brought up with rangers and there isn't a person alive who could say they love our club more than I do. The connection between ulster and scotland has always been a strong one and this blue heaven group can fuck right off.

There's a difference between where supporters come from and what they do.

I've got no problem with supporters from Ulster, England or wherever coming to the games and supporting the club. While we're primarily a Scottish club we've quite rightly been proud to have fans in every corner of the world.

But in this day and age we have to be seen to be dropping the FTP stuff. Think it to yourself all you want but if we sing it or otherwise do it in public and we're playing into the hands of our enemies and giving the authorities whether it's the Scottish Government, SFA or UEFA a stick to beat us with.

What has FTP got to do with Ulster bears?

Dont forget guys,the reason for the link is cause most of US are ULSTER SCOTS who want to maintain our link with,our spiritual homeland,this will never be broken,and we should stand SHOULDER TO SHOULDER and tell this new group to FUCK OFF....

never heard of this so called fans group but the ulster lads are part and parcel of out history ulster rangers ulster scots fans travel week in week out to watch us.these idiots should be supporting those guys not condeming them

Think this quote needed to be shown for those who never seen it!

Iv only recently heard about this Blue Heaven group who are seemingly trying to take this part of our tradition away and have to say I for one think it's ridiculous! The support we get from across the water is phenomenal and shouldn't be taken for granted!

See also my recent thread 'club ethos moving forward'. Would be interested in your thoughts.

I'd like to see much stronger ties, including political alliance, a confederation between the DUP, the UUP and the Scottish Conservatives.

Together we are stronger.

In God we trust.

This is an inane and utterly unnecessary thread.

I'm a season ticket holder and I travel to all home games (and a few way games)to watch the team I love - have done so for more years than I can remember and I very much hope to do so for many years to come!

I have never encountered any 'anti- Ulster' Rangers fans; indeed the opposite is the case. However, if I did I would simply ask by what authority and by what right you seek to prevent me from watching my team.

I have never sought anyone's permission to watch the Gers and I don't intend to - and I have no doubt that goes for all of those I travel with from the Province each Saturady, Sunday...or whenever.

As for the FTP bit.....personally I have absolutely no time for it, but I suspect that for every Gers fan from the Province who indulges in that kind of 'language' there is at least one in Scotland who does so.

We did not import sectarianism or bigotry to Scotland...check your history and you'll discover that it was alive and kicking all the time!

I'm sure all right thinking Rangers fans will always welcome fellow Bears from whatever part of the world they hail from.

Rant over!

This is an inane and utterly unnecessary thread.

I'm a season ticket holder and I travel to all home games (and a few way games)to watch the team I love - have done so for more years than I can remember and I very much hope to do so for many years to come!

I have never encountered any 'anti- Ulster' Rangers fans; indeed the opposite is the case. However, if I did I would simply ask by what authority and by what right you seek to prevent me from watching my team.

I have never sought anyone's permission to watch the Gers and I don't intend to - and I have no doubt that goes for all of those I travel with from the Province each Saturady, Sunday...or whenever.

As for the FTP bit.....personally I have absolutely no time for it, but I suspect that for every Gers fan from the Province who indulges in that kind of 'language' there is at least one in Scotland who does so.

We did not import sectarianism or bigotry to Scotland...check your history and you'll discover that it was alive and kicking all the time!

I'm sure all right thinking Rangers fans will always welcome fellow Bears from whatever part of the world they hail from.

Rant over!

Unnecessary? The thread was to show a bit of appreciation for the level of support that guys like yourself put in every week and that it shouldn't be taken for granted!!

Well according to the news tonight you are going to protest against the saviour of our club.

do i stand correct?

And you went to that protest tonight holding a Blue Heaven banner who want to break up the support.

but you are looking for unity?

Iam all for unity but that blue heaven doesnt want NI supporters involved to me thats not unity maybe youre one of the few i dont know but you are lying

and you do know who the blue heaven are because its them thats orginising this so called

"PROTEST"

What i want to know is why you would deny that?

Unnecessary? The thread was to show a bit of appreciation for the level of support that guys like yourself put in every week and that it shouldn't be taken for granted!!

Sorry. It was not my intention to criticise those who were supportive of Rangers fans from the Province (and elsewhere) but, rather, to highlight the stupidity of those who would decry legitimate support from any quarter.