Ulster Rangers

scottyc06

and you think you and your gang of 5 ..... 0r 6 are going to save us ? see when ya travel the distance we do week in week out then come fucking back to me . see the support our wee land gives the club its fucking second to NONE . ppl forget rangers are as big as we are for the religion if you took that away at the start we wouldn't have the fan base we have now . av said it b4 and al say it again . when ibrox is half empty our boat is filled. you miten want us but i can tell you now rangers dont wana loose us . the money we have gave for tickets shirts etc... over the years . sick of cunts being embarrassed of ulster having links with the club . everywhere we go ppl wana rip our flag dwn and we still fight the bastards off . we dont need rangers fans from scotland trying to do it to. proud to be a rangers ULSTER protestant and fuck any1 who dosnt like it

Think this quote needed to be shown for those who never seen it!

Iv only recently heard about this Blue Heaven group who are seemingly trying to take this part of our tradition away and have to say I for one think it's ridiculous! The support we get from across the water is phenomenal and shouldn't be taken for granted!

Think this quote needed to be shown for those who never seen it!

Iv only recently heard about this Blue Heaven group who are seemingly trying to take this part of our tradition away and have to say I for one think it's ridiculous! The support we get from across the water is phenomenal and shouldn't be taken for granted!

Who are Blue Heaven?

Who are Blue Heaven?

Tbh mate, I'm not as clued up as others on this but from what I'm lead to believe they are a supporters group who are looking to change our support, as I said I'm not as clued up. There was a guy, 'billy1872' who commented on that protest thread who seems to know a bit about them!

My main point here is that I think the ulster boys do a great job coming over week in week out and should be shown a bit of appreciation! And if this group is to try and split our support they should be swiftly moved on!!

Tbh mate, I'm not as clued up as others on this but from what I'm lead to believe they are a supporters group who are looking to change our support, as I said I'm not as clued up. There was a guy, 'billy1872' who commented on that protest thread who seems to know a bit about them!

My main point here is that I think the ulster boys do a great job coming over week in week out and should be shown a bit of appreciation! And if this group is to try and split our support they should be swiftly moved on!!

Agreed 100% about the Ulster boys

Just wondered if that other group actually existed or it was a Bheast windup

There's a difference between where supporters come from and what they do.

I've got no problem with supporters from Ulster, England or wherever coming to the games and supporting the club. While we're primarily a Scottish club we've quite rightly been proud to have fans in every corner of the world.

But in this day and age we have to be seen to be dropping the FTP stuff. Think it to yourself all you want but if we sing it or otherwise do it in public and we're playing into the hands of our enemies and giving the authorities whether it's the Scottish Government, SFA or UEFA a stick to beat us with.

I've got no problem with supporters from Ulster, England or wherever coming to the games and supporting the club. While we're primarily a Scottish club we've quite rightly been proud to have fans in every corner of the world.

But in this day and age we have to be seen to be dropping the FTP stuff. Think it to yourself all you want but if we sing it or otherwise do it in public and we're playing into the hands of our enemies and giving the authorities whether it's the Scottish Government, SFA or UEFA a stick to beat us with.

The wee neds from the schemes are the worst for the FTP stuff IMHO

Nobody mentioned FTP as far as I can see.

Nobody mentioned FTP as far as I can see.

No....but any criticism of our links with Ulster that I've seen in the past were because of perceived links with that type of stuff. I don't subscribe to that theory but some do.

It's hardly worth starting a thread, when you don't know who they are and can't tell us what they are about.

As I said in my 2nd post my main point here was about the job they do coming over week in and week out and that it shouldn't be taken for granted! (tu)

Hmm, what a way to undermine the work effort put in by the club, supporters and rscs from both Scotland AND Ulster to eradicate sectarian singing. There is virtually no offensive chanting at Ibrox give or take a few instances when the fans have been put under tremendous pressure i.e administration - even then it has been minimal. Compared with the shite the taigs sing we should be credited dearly. I find your whole post strange, why mention the 'FTP stuff' just after talking about being glad having fans from all over the world. Almost as if you're implying it's supporters from Ulster who need to 'drop the FTP stuff' ..

Fair enough. I agree with that, but I think the Blue Heaven thing is confusing the good point you are making.

The reason that was included is that seems to be where the quote included in the OP came from, talk of this groups plans! As I said I don't know enough to comment fully, so understand what you mean, although if there is any info it would be good to know!

[quote name='yermaw145' timestamp='1331313331' post='1059852293'

why mention the 'FTP stuff' just after talking about being glad having fans from all over the world. Almost as if you're implying it's supporters from Ulster who need to 'drop the FTP stuff' ..

thats the feeling i was getting from that post aswell.

our supports roots of being british,protestant,links with ulster and orangism will never be broken.

if a group is even stupid enough to try and destroy this then they are clearly deluded and will never get any decent amount of members or interest from anyone.

Hmm, what a way to undermine the work effort put in by the club, supporters and rscs from both Scotland AND Ulster to eradicate sectarian singing. There is virtually no offensive chanting at Ibrox give or take a few instances when the fans have been put under tremendous pressure i.e administration - even then it has been minimal. Compared with the shite the taigs sing we should be credited dearly. I find your whole post strange, why mention the 'FTP stuff' just after talking about being glad having fans from all over the world. Almost as if you're implying it's supporters from Ulster who need to 'drop the FTP stuff' ..

Not at all.

What I was attempting to do is explain why some people (not me) see our big support from Ulster as something almost to be ashamed of.

My point is that as long as we do anything which could be construed as sectarian there are people out there that will look for an angle to exploit, in this case the Ulster connection as mentioned by the OP.

I'm proud that my Mothers family are of good Ulster protestant stock.