John Fleck

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No owner with any sense will get rid of him.

Why not? What does he have to offer? More cup failures? More European exits? More league capitulations? More players signed that we dont need? Very enticing to any prospective buyer i say.

Why not? What does he have to offer? More cup failures? More European exits? More league capitulations? More players signed that we dont need? Very enticing to any prospective buyer i say.

Firstly, he has a huge popularity within the support at large, and secondly, I think it all comes down to the signings. There are players that he wanted to buy, and he wasn't able to get them (Cuellar, Goodwillie et al) and when taking the bargain basement options, he had a hit and miss run, which is what you would expect given the lack of support he has had from the boardroom.

His performance over the last few weeks has been like a one-man PR machine, and has been befitting of his status as a legend in the club. With all that in mind, he deserves the opportunity, and any new owner would be very brave to ditch him.

More people setting up account after account and acting like a walloper in each of them ?

He wont. No new owner with any sense of ambition or desire to succeed at Rangers and get our trophies back will keep him.

After the torment the club is and will be going through before next season, the chances of a new owner immediately replacing the manager are approximately zero.

For the last couple of weeks I've been thinking you were getting much more criticism than you deserve, but with this thread you have proven me wrong. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Super Ally, Super Ally oh way oh way oh way!

To put it politely, they don't like him.

Hasn't figured since West Ham debacle.

I think he'll be back with us in May.

How long has his contract got? Surely a free transfer beckons.

Shame, looked so promising once.

The problem is when did he ever look "promising".

I think he was compared to Rooney, simply because he looks like him visually.

We'll have to wait and see if he comes good or not, but he can't be any worse than the midfielders at other SPL clubs.

After the torment the club is and will be going through before next season, the chances of a new owner immediately replacing the manager are approximately zero.

For the last couple of weeks I've been thinking you were getting much more criticism than you deserve, but with this thread you have proven me wrong. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Our torment is over, the only way is up from here.

The problem is when did he ever look "promising".

I think he was compared to Rooney, simply because he looks like him visually.

We'll have to wait and see if he comes good or not, but he can't be any worse than the midfielders at other SPL clubs.

The first time I saw him, he was playing on the wing, beating men and getting crosses in. I thought great, when he gets played behind the strikers he'll be able to manoeuvre past defenders, have a dig from range or play in the strikers. How wrong could I be :lol:

Super Ally, Super Ally oh way oh way oh way!

Aye, hes doing a grand job. Hopefully he can take us into the group stages and get a domestic clean sweep, the standard in Scotland this year is pathetic. Oh wait........

Aye, hes doing a grand job. Hopefully he can take us into the group stages and get a domestic clean sweep, the standard in Scotland this year is pathetic. Oh wait........

Aye suppose, we'd be better with Lennon probably don't you think?

Firstly, he has a huge popularity within the support at large, and secondly, I think it all comes down to the signings. There are players that he wanted to buy, and he wasn't able to get them (Cuellar, Goodwillie et al) and when taking the bargain basement options, he had a hit and miss run, which is what you would expect given the lack of support he has had from the boardroom.

His performance over the last few weeks has been like a one-man PR machine, and has been befitting of his status as a legend in the club. With all that in mind, he deserves the opportunity, and any new owner would be very brave to ditch him.

I dont think he does. We only ended up bargain basement because we failed to qualify for Europe, its not the clubs fault the manager is unable to work with the second highest budget in the country. Its not like he is working on strings as tight as Danny Lennon, Kenny Shiels or Steve Lomas! In fact he has had too much support, the board jeopardised our future by allowing him to spend so much on his squad.

Good PR doesnt win football matches. Maybe the new manager will make him PR Executive?

If you are convinced that Ally will be gone before August 2012, it isn't a gamble is it? It would be like picking up money off the street. I'm even willing to send you my £100 stake now.

Good for you.