4 bidders

markybear

ADMINISTRATORS expect four "serious" bids to be lodged to buy Rangers by tomorrow's deadline but will leave the door ajar for more talks with other interested groups.

So far, the Blue Knights consortium led by former director Paul Murray and an individual offer from Edinburgh born businessman Brian Kennedy have been confirmed.

And last night pending bids from American Investmen Bank, Fortress ,and another fronted by Glasgow based Singaporean Shazad Bakhsh were also validated.

It's unclear whether the New York based investment group wants the club in their own right or are part of a consortium as discussions with them are on-going. The Singapore interest though includes financial backing from the Far East itself.

Sources say they do not expect any massive bidding war to begin tomorrow but say " the landscape " will become much clearer for Rangers future.

Administrators meanwhile will be at the Court of Session in Edinburgh today alongwith lawyers representing Ticketus in a hearing which could clarify the status of the London ticket brokers as far as any sale is concerned.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/308202

Is there still a chance we could play in Europe if a takeover is completed before the end of the month ?

Yes, but I doubt a takover will happen before the end of the month, if so I would be worried.

Our aim for next season should be a treble, however I would settle for getting our title back.

All good news. If true, could we really have hoped for much more? I must admit, my fear was TBK being the only option. To be fair, im not saying they wouldnt be a good option, im still undecided on them to be honest. But i dont want a good option, i want the BEST option.

For some reason, god knows why, id rather kennedy bought us than murray. Dont ask me why, its just a gut feelin.

Is there still a chance we could play in Europe if a takeover is completed before the end of the month ?

I think its more to do with accounts not being signed off rather than coming out of admin.Correct me if Im wrong.

All good news. If true, could we really have hoped for much more? I must admit, my fear was TBK being the only option. To be fair, im not saying they wouldnt be a good option, im still undecided on them to be honest. But i dont want a good option, i want the BEST option.

For some reason, god knows why, id rather kennedy bought us than murray. Dont ask me why, its just a gut feelin.

Mmm, another Embra fella who prefers rugger to soccer..............have we not been there before doh

Fortress Ibrox - we will need to play a damn sight better then.

Seriously as many serious bids as possible. Then go with the best.

If we get out of this mess with no debts and a new wealthy owner - the Mhanks will be lining up on the Erskine and Forth Bridges!