SDM Interview

bluesteel

I think it should be a condition of every Rangers fan to drop the 'SIr' when discussing David Murray. I, for one, no longer recognise that title, and given what he's done to our club, im amazed anyone connected to us still uses that. 'Sir' ffs, thats a cracker.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it should be a condition of every Rangers fan to drop the 'SIr' when discussing David Murray. I, for one, no longer recognise that title, and given what he's done to our club, im amazed anyone connected to us still uses that. 'Sir' ffs, thats a cracker.

GCL wont like this!

Martin Williams ‏ @Martin1Williams

David Murray says Scottish football would be left "stranded in the wildnerness" without #Rangers

10m Martin Williams ‏ @Martin1Williams

David Murray says new owner needs to inject additional £25m into the running of #Rangers

17m Martin Williams ‏ @Martin1Williams

David Murray on Blue Knights front man Paul Murray: "If he's able to buy it he's a genuine #Rangers man and wants the best for the club."

21m Martin Williams ‏ @Martin1Williams

David Murrray on #Rangers: "It'll take time though. It'll take time to bring it back"

22m Martin Williams ‏ @Martin1Williams

#Rangers David Murray "I think there's enough people hopefully there who are going to be in good shape to take the club back to where it was

24m Martin Williams ‏ @Martin1Williams

David Murray on a return to #Rangers: "If it got to a dangerous situation and I could be of assistance, of course I would (return)."

Thats it basically

was ment to be on sky news at 1.30pm, but tuned in at 25 past thinking I had plenty of time to remove all thowable objects out of the living room and I only caught the end of the interviewer talking to the studio :angry:

Fuckin missed it then , I was out walking the dog and got back at 1:30 .

Why exactly would SDM be privy to the bids? And why would he be looking at the conditions of each bid? He has nothing to do with Rangers now, unless CWs' takeover has been declared null and void without me noticing?

Think you have jumped the gun, in thinking I was saying murray would know what the bids are, murray is using today to spout shite, knowing full well what today is.

I was merely stating that come 5 pm or shortly after we would be lucky just to be told that bids had been made. They have to go away and study the various proposals i.e what conditions are attached to the various offers and proof of the money is in place to complete whatever deal is successful. It's not always the highest bid that is accepted by administrators.

Hope that clears that up for you00000042.gif

Fuckin missed it then , I was out walking the dog and got back at 1:30 .

Think we're all to used to SSN saying "after the break" meaning in about 3 fucking hours! that we never considered a news channel could go to an item early wacko.gif