Respect to Owen Coyle.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to work with Coyles brother, (also called Coyle) and tbh he was a top guy that would go out his way to do u are turn. Had many a conversation about football and never seemed to be a bitter taig even though I'd show my true colours. Respect to the coyles.

No shit Sherlock? :pipe:

When I was young I didnt like Coyle,McGrain,Dalglish.Burns,etc.,but,I cant ever say that I hated them.

Now that Im older my hatred for Liewell.TLB,Broon,the rest of the scum and everything they stand for is beyond belief!! :21:

I was in the front of the Govan and there was a break in the play before he took a throw\free kick(?) and a Bear shouted "you were a shite joiner Coyle and now you are shite football player". He turned round and laughed like feck and appluaded the guy. He still looks like a Roy Aitken love child but I don't mind hom too much.

I've always disliked Owen Coyle because I thought he was just a tarrier bastard. I didn't know how accurate that was, but I decided not to give him the benefit of any doubt anyway.

However, he's just been asked about Gregg Wylde pre match, and decided to wish Rangers all the best, unprompted.

"Not just because they're a great football club...but because they're an Institution".

Well, well. I never thought I'd see the day when I'd say thanks Owen, and all the best in your game.

I never had that feeling for Coyle he always comes across as a decent man to me as does Davie Moyes, for me it's scum like Kean, Shiels etc the ones who just cannot contain their all consuming hatred for Rangers