Respect to Owen Coyle.

I've always disliked Owen Coyle because I thought he was just a tarrier bastard. I didn't know how accurate that was, but I decided not to give him the benefit of any doubt anyway.

However, he's just been asked about Gregg Wylde pre match, and decided to wish Rangers all the best, unprompted.

"Not just because they're a great football club...but because they're an Institution".

Well, well. I never thought I'd see the day when I'd say thanks Owen, and all the best in your game.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get it straight here, there are decent papes and there are horrible papes, just as in any walk of life. Owen Coyle is a decent pape. Tommy Burns was another decent one.

Coyle will probably get loads of abuse now from horrible papes.

Burns was a bitter Pape who hated our club.

I disagree with you there mate, Burns was one of the better ones, and although he may not have liked us, he respected both us, and himself, enough to never bless himself at Ibrox (to the best of my knowledge). Not saying I liked him, before anyone starts, but I have a respect for those who hold their beliefs true, and dont just use their bead-rattling antics to curry favour with the tarrier hordes (like Peter Grant or Mo Johnston).

That said, I'd much rather go for a pint with you minstral, than any of the aforementioned clatty bastards.

I disagree with you there mate, Burns was one of the better ones, and although he may not have liked us, he respected both us, and himself, enough to never bless himself at Ibrox (to the best of my knowledge). Not saying I liked him, before anyone starts, but I have a respect for those who hold their beliefs true, and dont just use their bead-rattling antics to curry favour with the tarrier hordes (like Peter Grant or Mo Johnston).

That said, I'd much rather go for a pint with you minstral, than any of the aforementioned clatty bastards.

WVB we have seen the bad days, but we will be back mate stronger than ever. (tu)

I used to work with Coyles brother, (also called Coyle) and tbh he was a top guy that would go out his way to do u are turn. Had many a conversation about football and never seemed to be a bitter taig even though I'd show my true colours. Respect to the coyles.

Lets get it straight here, there are decent papes and there are horrible papes, just as in any walk of life. Owen Coyle is a decent pape. Tommy Burns was another decent one.

Coyle will probably get loads of abuse now from horrible papes.

No member of Opus Dei is decent