"stokes never got the penalty because

Skip

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was superb refereeing, very brave decision to make; and he knew he was going to get slated for it. The issue is not the referee, the issue is cheating, and will the SPL act on that.

It will be interesting to watch events unfold.

Will the SPL have the balls to do the right thing when they come under serious taig pressure?

I doubt it very much.

Regardless of whether he dived or not the killie player got the ball first you could see it change direction away from goal and then stokes went over once chance was gone thats how I saw it.

Only saw highlights but certainly never had loads more chances than killie as lemon is claiming and killie never had to clear one off the line. Never want to see players sent off yea like we believe that one.

To crown it all can't even say congratulations properly had to add that they were lucky. Total lack of any class or grace what so ever as far as I could see.

Mind you only caught the highlights but well done Killie close game but you scored an excellent goal they didn't so IMO you deserved to win. Hope that lads father is ok, best wishes to you and family.

Regardless of whether he dived or not the killie player got the ball first you could see it change direction away from goal and then stokes went over once chance was gone thats how I saw it.

Only saw highlights but certainly never had loads more chances than killie as lemon is claiming and killie never had to clear one off the line. Never want to see players sent off yea like we believe that one.

To crown it all can't even say congratulations properly had to add that they were lucky. Total lack of any class or grace what so ever as far as I could see.

Mind you only caught the highlights but well done Killie close game but you scored an excellent goal they didn't so IMO you deserved to win. Hope that lads father is ok, best wishes to you and family.

The ref got the decision right from where he was standing looking at it from behind. The killie players comes in from the side, doesn't make a lot of contact and stokes belly flops to the ground. There was contact but it wasn't enough to bring the man down and as you can see from my nifty wee CSI graphic above his left foot in turned inward and trailing, clearly simulating.

Neil Lemon has to get pulled up for that disgraceful outburst after the game "Congratulations to Kilmarnock I wouldn't say the deserved it but..." what a disgraceful thing to say. Bottom line is his team of bottle merchants failed to turn up like they failed to turn up to every other major occasion and he's putting it all down to a 93rd minute penalty claim!!? Shows you how desperate he is.

He's worried because he knows his job is on the line, this years league is a cake walk for him but once they get pumped out of europe AGAIN with no technicality to sneak them in the back door then he'll out on his arse.

Almost guaranteed it'll be same as last year's campaign decisions biased against them, don't know how but somehow be rangers fault.

The stats show otherwise, check this if accurate uefa should be looking into it, absolute disgrace:

http://www.football.co.uk/rangers/the_impact_of_a_season-long_campaign_of_fear_and_intimidation_on_officiating_quality_in_the_spl_rss2130958.shtml

It was superb refereeing, very brave decision to make; and he knew he was going to get slated for it. The issue is not the referee, the issue is cheating, and will the SPL act on that.

I wonder if there will be a witch hunt the likes of which Aluko was subjected to? I wonder.

Almost guaranteed it'll be same as last year's campaign decisions biased against them, don't know how but somehow be rangers fault.

The stats show otherwise, check this if accurate uefa should be looking into it, absolute disgrace:

http://www.football.co.uk/rangers/the_impact_of_a_season-long_campaign_of_fear_and_intimidation_on_officiating_quality_in_the_spl_rss2130958.shtml

Should tweet that link to Regan cos thats whit they wid dae.