How much do The Rangers mean to you?

Buzz

The Rangers mean everything to me! They've seen me through my darkest days! Its something I look back on over last 10 years and think I've spent the best part of 20k following you.......but to get one over on our friends in the eastend its worth every single penny! WATP!

Women come and go(can't say about the kids as I have none)Rangers are always there and always in my thoughts-ffs the night before my Dad was buried and the close family were allowed one final look I put his old style bar scarf in the coffin-I told my mum and his friends later and they loved that as they knew he loved Rangers and it is because of him I love Rangers despite the funny looks I sometimes get as I have a home counties accent(family moved down before I was born)

I love Rangers more than i love some of my family!!!

Got to laugh at that. I've told my daughter throughout her life that I love Rangers more than her.

It's heartwarming that she just rolls her eyes and laughs.

She's got through it for 30 years so far, but she'll probably be mentally scarred one day. :D

Having gone to my first game some 40 years ago with my Dad watching the likes of Parlane, Grieg, Forsyth, Jardine, McDonald, McKean, O'Hara (yeah really) Johnstone (Willie and Derek)I have been hooked ever since.

The Teddy Bears have been my life, home and away, and it's only now how much I realise that they're actually much more important than that.

Nothing can beat the feeling of giving Mendicant FC the gubbing of their lives.

:uk: