Let's do these bams

stefmartin16

Yes lads. Glad to see so many bears being positive. We've had a cunt of a time recently but tomorrow is a new day. We beat them their bottle starts to go and they drop more points. I've no doubt they will win the tainted title but I still live in hope we get to under ten points difference and really take the shine off their tainted league.

From the moment the players waken in the morning, they need to be up for it. In the tunnel stare out that wee cunt broony and the rest of the scum and use all the shit we have went through over the last couple of months as a catalyst. Tomorrow is a day where we cannot afford any passengers, and Ally has to go for it 442. No surrender bears lets get the place rocking!

I'm glad you gave your ticket away too mate. We need the fans to get behind the team tomorrow, not be negative.

Me too mate, fuck sake, if it was my last breath , it would be so sweet if it was used to scream at they rat eating bastards.Besides we'll fuckin hammer them tomorrow.

No Surrender

Rab

The referee tomorrow is the clown that sent off 3 of our players at the piggery

The sfa have been stupid or very brave appointing the man in the middle and questions may need answered

as he didnt handle it well last time out and lost the plot completely.

Hope that we do the buisness on the park tomorrow and that man in black isnt the talking point again .