Let's do these bams

stefmartin16

Ok so it looks like Motherwell have dropped points. We need to do things the hard way now. Let's get behind the team and they in turn will give us something to shout about. I've no doubt we can destroy the bams tomorrow. They think they are world beaters. They think they just need to turn up. They think there will be a party tomorrow What the didn't reckon with is the pride and passion of Rangers. This time tomorrow there will be a lot of bears partying and a lot of timmy will be gutted when they need to wait another week for their tainted title.

No surrender bears. Watp. :crabflute:

Iv got to agree, beat them tomorrow and beat them after the split and we defo have a shout on a tainted title. If we get 3 wins over this season and the reason for losing one game was due to a dissallowed goal then to me that is enough reason and credibilty to maintain its a tainted title.

Dennis be positive. They are shit. Their pr team have the fans thinking they could beat Barcelona. We can run over the top of them. Get big jig up front and they won't know what to do.

I think jig playing up top will play a big part in the result

Would really like to see it happen (tu)

it's all well and good thinking they just need to turn up, but look what happened last week!! i think thier complacency will have been knocked out of them through the week and Motherwell's result today, for me, has given them the foil to win tomorrow, plus i just dont see Ally getting the team right.

glad i gave my bro my ticket for this one.

it's all well and good thinking they just need to turn up, but look what happened last week!! i think thier complacency will have been knocked out of them through the week and Motherwell's result today, for me, has given them the foil to win tomorrow, plus i just dont see Ally getting the team right.

glad i gave my bro my ticket for this one.

I'm glad you gave your ticket away too mate. We need the fans to get behind the team tomorrow, not be negative.

Aluko Edu Davis McCabe Kerkar

Little

Would be my midfield and attack, we need to fight for the ball in the middle. IMO with McCabe as an extra CM it gives Davis more permission to drive forward aswell as Edu, also could give Davis support going forward when Edu shields the defence.

Haven't a clue what our defence will be but nonetheless

CMON RANGERS

:uk:

Aluko Edu Davis McCabe Kerkar

Little

Would be my midfield and attack, we need to fight for the ball in the middle. IMO with McCabe as an extra CM it gives Davis more permission to drive forward aswell as Edu, also could give Davis support going forward when Edu shields the defence.

Haven't a clue what our defence will be but nonetheless

CMON RANGERS

:uk:

Would rather see Jig up front, can see him wrecking their back line.

:McCulloch:

Ok so it looks like Motherwell have dropped points. We need to do things the hard way now. Let's get behind the team and they in turn will give us something to shout about. I've no doubt we can destroy the bams tomorrow. They think they are world beaters. They think they just need to turn up. They think there will be a party tomorrow What the didn't reckon with is the pride and passion of Rangers. This time tomorrow there will be a lot of bears partying and a lot of timmy will be gutted when they need to wait another week for their tainted title.

No surrender bears. Watp. :crabflute:

Totally agree. And don't forget it won't just be at Ibrox where we can burst their bubble. They will have all sorts of parties planned in various Ghettos. They will be geared up for taking their whole tribe, weans and all, down to Breezeblock Boulevard tomorrow night and we get ruin the lot for them. Let them know they don't come to our patch and walk away with our crown. Let's give them a hiding and a battle they'll never forget. THEY ARE SHITE!