Those going to the game tommorow

FernandoR20

Hope everyone thats going to the game tomorrow will be loud and proud from the moment they get into the ground till they get out. They may win the title this year, but one thing they will never have is better support than us. Keep them silent even if they do win and show the world our fans are the best. See everyone there tommorow!

Just seen the vid when we won the title at torbet towers . Lets get behind our team no matter what the score is and show them how loyal and proud we are of our team.. In 1999 the amount of taigism was shocking and im sure all fellow bears will conduct ourselves in the right manner tommorow by singing like fuck for the 90 mins ALTOGETHER NOW THE CRY WAS NO SURRENDER :uk::crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute:

Feeling good about tomorrow, the pressure will be on them for sure. If it goes the other way I agree lets show them who has the better and more respectable support. Unlike their shocking behavior in the same circumstances in 99.

Can't wait, bus is at 6.30 and I can't see myself sleeping much before that ha. Just a reminder to everyone who is going to the game that the clocks go FORWARD an hour. Didn't realise this myself till earlier so it could have been costly.