Big Lee Legend is a Stalwart !

BLUEDIGNITY

He played all three positions down the middle today. Started as a centre forward,went to central midfield when Aluke went off and Lafferty came on and then dropped into Central Defender when Bocanegra was carded. How many other players in Scotland could play down the spine of a team? Very few.

You could tell, he loved every minute of it. Played absolutely brilliantly and deserved man of the match.

Bullied the Celtic defence and was a really good target man for the long ball.

The guy has spoken about playing for free and everything and for me, that dedication. Even though he knows he wont get the pay he could, showing us he does play for the jersey, makes him in my mind a legend.

These are the people I wont forget.

Their services to the club and spirit, something Celtic didn't have, showed us all, they are playing for the jersey and they know how important it is to play for Rangers.

He was superb today. Jig absolutely bullied their defence for the full game and it was a joy to watch.

His attitude and commitment to us over the last few months has been second to none.

I didn't rate him as a midfielder but since he has went up top he has been brilliant.

He truly answered the call when it came. A true Ranger.

:McCulloch:

Jig was superb up top today, their centre backs couldn't handle the physical presence and Sone was in the perfect position to gain possession from the flick ons. Was a bit gutted he didnt grab a goal but was more than deserving of his MOTM award (tu)

He played well today, but legend might be pushing it :lol:

Anyone who takes a wage cut and still plays with commitment and desire for Rangers should be considered as a legend.

Especially when they do it on their own accord.

Anyone who takes a wage cut and still plays with commitment and desire for Rangers should be considered as a legend.

Especially when they do it on their own accord.

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh on Lee. I was basing the word legend on talent alone ala Laudrup, Cooper, McCoist etc

A must admit ive been highly critical of big lee this season but today the big man in his natural position was oustanding , He was like a battering just constantly pummeling there centre backs winning every ball and even in midfield he moved the ball well and got tore in in .. Well played big elbows :crabflute: :crabflute:

I though he was absolutely brilliant today! I've never been a huge fan of his but he's been brilliant. Today he played up front, midfield and to round it off cb when boca got sent off! One good thing I noticed today more than ever that we have alot of player who are really versatile in what position they can play.

Well done lee. My MOTM

The guy was outfuckingstanding yesterday. I still have not calmed down, but I cannot think of many Rangers forwards that have ragdolled defenders like that. Not only that but he is smart as well. He bullies the centre half and then when the centre half tries to go in hard on McC, he just stands, lets the guy jump on his back and goes down for a free kick.

Off topic here, but I think the manager deserves credit for playing Aluko alongside McCulloch. I was disappointed that Little did not get a start, but Ally got it right.