Lennon Will Never Change

minstral

He craves approval and love and the only ones who'll ever bestow this on him are the Septic fans. He already had his treble speech and soundbites prepared so when Killie knocked the wheels of their hearse he has to let rip at the ref to attempt to save face. But all weeks he's comforted himself in the sure knowledge that he'll deliver to his admiring hordes the Championship at the home of the greatest team in the world. That goes tits up early doors and he self combusts yet again. But, in truth, the only ones buying it now are the deluded minority. Every one else is long weary of it. He's fooling no one, least of all his chairman and paymasters. Would you let this little scrote free with a transfer kitty above the budget? Would you trust him to navigate the CL qualifiers? Seven trophies he's contested and his best hope is now three, one of them now truly tainted. The facts dont lie.

Apparently he tried to talk to the ref at half time & was told 'come back in 20 minutes'

Doesn't the daft c**t know half time only lasts 15 & Mr Murray would be back out on the park!

5 Live phone in on way home had a few calls from whining Bheggars, all crying they'd been cheated - comedy gold from the deluded!

I know! What an idiot! If he didn't exist, we'd have to make him up. laugh.gif

I had to laugh when I heard this come back in 20 mins thing ... lemmon ok then ... ha ha ha ha! Nobody there! Whatdya expect lemon?

To true MisterC, they will try to kid on that the result does not matter, but they are all suicidal at not winning the title at Ibrox. :uk:

Big time! They thought they had it all sewn up and just had to turn up and win, but they didnt count on our lads showing up today!

Are there any psycologists on this forum?

If so,Lemmon could be analysed because from where I was sitting he looked as if he was off his fuckin rocker.

His antics are probably a throw-back to when he was on alter boy duty and the dirty beast slipped the hand.

To see him and his fellow lepars sitting in one of our dugouts with tlb sitting there in his civvies ( trackie ) spitting umpteen times from the dugout and technical area makes me wanna puke , He's a born n bred ned and always will be , his antics are only done so he feels loved by the unwashed hordes and they daft pricks are falling for his bile every time . Sent off yet again and with his behaviour pitchside again and in the dugout , he should be pulled for bringing the game into disrepute

He could only be manager of Celtic, suits them down to the ground.

This - he just embodies the club perfectly. Whining, cheating, always playing the victim card, unable to behave like a human being even when he knows how important it is.

I know! What an idiot! If he didn't exist, we'd have to make him up. laugh.gifI had to laugh when I heard this come back in 20 mins thing ... lemmon ok then ... ha ha ha ha! Nobody there! Whatdya expect lemon?

Priceless! :lol:

Did you hear the Declan who said: 'I was there, did you see the FIRST penalty?' then he went on to rant for what seemed like 5 minutes about how corrupt Scoffish football is - has he not seen how the bheggars are running everything these days?

Then he threw in the IRanAway catchphrase

Maybe today was the day the whole nation took a step towards realising that 'jolly craicsters' they are NOT!

I know! What an idiot! If he didn't exist, we'd have to make him up. laugh.gif

I had to laugh when I heard this come back in 20 mins thing ... lemmon ok then ... ha ha ha ha! Nobody there! Whatdya expect lemon?

That was at the end of the game the referee told him that m8 ..he still hadnt calmed down by then ..

the guy is a total tosser ,i hope he stays wi them for a few years yet ...marriage made in hell tbh

what i had a good laugh at was the fact the police didnt allow him to sit in the directors box because

they couldnt guarantee his safety ..brilliant :uk:

Has he ever came out after a defeat and said, "We were second best". It is beyond him.

never m8 and never will ,he is just the lowest of the low of scum ..

his fuckin mumblin pants crack me up everytime i see him on the touchline ..

he must get them specially made cause ive never seen anyone wear them since max wall years ago,oh and aw the fat burds up the toon tae ..

Big time! They thought they had it all sewn up and just had to turn up and win, but they didnt count on our lads showing up today!

Very true mate. Our lads are Rangers men -- and I include the Americans in there. In what other business, would people take a 75% pay cut to save the business? Wall Street, City types? NO.

Our players have been through hell. It had to affect them. Just goes to show, when we are focused, we're a pretty damn good Football team capable of inflicting serious damage.

Well done The Rangers and the support today...Magnificent!

00000042.gif

This is all about deflection, he never takes responsibility for his pish, tactics,team selection,or substitutions. The sad thing is that, the scum support buy into this victim theory all to easily. But even they can see that their team,was humped today. :uk:

This is how i see it...

1.Start of season we are on fire & timmy are where they belong, Second.

2.Despicable Lennon whined & moaned about refs being against his pishy team after every game they dropped points in.

3.He almost gets sack after falling far behind the aye ready & there so called fans desert them( 20,000 fans per home game if they were lucky)

4.Killie game saves his arse & we drop careless points against the horrible cunts from Paisley.

5.Micks eventually go top & everything is rosey in the land of victim.

6.Not a peep refs are great.

7.Killie beat them in final, Catholic celtic supporter ref collum cheats denying them a treble, yes because if he gave penalty they definitly would have scored the penalty & that meant timmy won the cup 1-1.

8.The glorious sons of her majesty Queen Elizabeth the second tear them to pieces but let them off the hook flattering them with only a 3-2 defeat, Cretin has another embarrassing meltdown.

9.Nine in a row...super ally...we are the people...we are still the champions...& finally.....We don't do enemy title parties at Ibrox!!!!!!

That was at the end of the game the referee told him that m8 ..he still hadnt calmed down by then ..

the guy is a total tosser ,i hope he stays wi them for a few years yet ...marriage made in hell tbh

what i had a good laugh at was the fact the police didnt allow him to sit in the directors box because

they couldnt guarantee his safety ..brilliant :uk:

Ah well.... I can see some old boy in the directors box have a right go at him! Police were quite right! 00000042.gif

Minstral is right, TLB will never change. Thinks it's their God given right to have every game handed to them on a silver platter; if it doesn't happen, it's all part of The Great Cosmic Conspiracy. A lunatic and a complete :wanker: of the highest order.

Are there any psycologists on this forum?

If so,Lemmon could be analysed because from where I was sitting he looked as if he was off his fuckin rocker.

His antics are probably a throw-back to when he was on alter boy duty and the dirty beast slipped the hand.

My brother is a professional psychotherapist and he had this to say on Lonnen's mental state: "He's a fucking wanker."

No,your brother would have said "He masterbates till the priest's face is covered." :wanker:

No. He definitely said Lonnne's a fucking wanker. One of my other brother's says he's a complete and utter cunt.

One more is convinced he is the son of satan and my last brother can't actually bring himself to say his name.

No. He definitely said Lonnne's a fucking wanker. One of my other brother's says he's a complete and utter cunt.

One more is convinced he is the son of satan and my last brother can't actually bring himself to say his name.

Remind your brother that a cunt is a useful thing to most of us.

Your other brother who can't say Lemmon's :wanker: name is due a MBE.

never m8 and never will ,he is just the lowest of the low of scum ..

his fuckin mumblin pants crack me up everytime i see him on the touchline ..

he must get them specially made cause ive never seen anyone wear them since max wall years ago,oh and aw the fat burds up the toon tae ..

:lol: