Legends game on Friday 30th

JCDBigBear

There are still plenty tickets left for this game. Time for the fans to make sure as many tickets as possible are sold. E-mail, text, facebook, whatever to get more tickets sold. Only £12 for adults and £6 for kids. Fantastic array of World-class players will be on the park. Pace may be gone but the skill level will still be there.

Quite a lot of people will get paid on wed and Thursday due to it being the end of the month

I fully expect 45000 at this

I hope you are right friend, but I don't think we will get anything like that. There are thousands of tickets unsold which is why I have been posting regularly on RM to try to drum up interest. I can't believe that our fans haven't gone for this in a big way. The players on show are absolute legends, REAL legends. RFC is in need of cash and tickets are only £12 for adults and £6 for kids.

got mine this mornin,never been up the club deck before,what's the veiw like,row d pretty much central

Bring your binoculars mate (tu) Nah, it's actually a cracking view, only sat/stood there once after the Killie game last season when we won the league. Safe to say I don't remember much :lol: The stairs are a nightmare though!