Just Watching Sunday's Highlights Now..

Creampuff

What a fucking goal Lee Wallace's was for 3-0.

He makes a super tackle to win the ball back and fucking destroys himself to make a run down the left and give Davis an option.

That's the difference between us and them epitomised, Wallace gave everything he had in the tank just to give Davis an option, the man he won the ball from offered nothing.

Each and every one of our XI would have given everything they had to win on Sunday, and that's exactly the reason why I know we will win the title next season.

The message on Sunday was clear, Celtc will win the title, but they will not win it at Ibrox.

The real message was clearer: We'll be back, and when we do - you're fucked. :uk:

We need a bit of quality. I genuinely think that two decent strikers, decent fullback, and a creative midfielder are missing and if we get those then then aslong as we keep the spine of the team ie. McGregor, Boca, Davis, Naismith, Aluko and keep bring youth through then we're going to have a pretty solid team.

If only it were this easy :lol:

My opinion of Lee Wallace changed dramatically yesterday.

I knew he was quick. I knew he could run. But I didn't see him as a player who could burst through defences and give penetration like that.

His overall game is raw, but hopefully he's able to play as a wingback more often, because it's a position he excels in.

What a fucking goal Lee Wallace's was for 3-0.

He makes a super tackle to win the ball back and fucking destroys himself to make a run down the left and give Davis an option.

That's the difference between us and them epitomised, Wallace gave everything he had in the tank just to give Davis an option, the man he won the ball from offered nothing.

Each and every one of our XI would have given everything they had to win on Sunday, and that's exactly the reason why I know we will win the title next season.

The message on Sunday was clear, Celtc will win the title, but they will not win it at Ibrox.

The real message was clearer: We'll be back, and when we do - you're fucked. :uk:

Wallace got into lots of good positions attacking the scum and could have had 2 or 3 goals.I guess he was not going to be denied this time after his goal that was not given at parkhead.

As you say ,the way Wallace bust his balls to give Davis the option of the pass was the difference yesterday , it's what is needed in every game though, at all times ,going forward or chasing back ,and if you fall down when trying ,you get back up again,giving your all, till you drop , then and only then will you know what being a Ranger is , then another Ranger will come on and do likewise for our team ,that's the way it's got to be ALWAYS . TAKE THE FIGHT TO ALL OPPOSITION ON AND OFF THE PARK :21: :21: :21::21: :21: