Away Day Boozers

scottyc06

Just a random question?

Favourite pubs you've went to when following the Gers? Also include any that haven't been so welcoming!

Edit: for me, the Royal Bar on sandy row was brilliant! Was in there before the last Rangers Linfield game, let's just say we were in VERY early that day and the place was jumping!

Ferraris bar in dundee can be a hit or a miss

Should try the Perth Road boozers mate, The Hawkhill Tavern, The Campbeltown, Speedwell and The Tay Bridge. All do a good pint and you usually get a good bit of banter, either that or the Queen Anne on City Road. Not a great pint but is a Rangers boozer. A haunt of the Dundee Loyal.

Just a random question?

Favourite pubs you've went to when following the Gers? Also include any that haven't been so welcoming!

Edit: for me, the Royal Bar on sandy row was brilliant! Was in there before the last Rangers Linfield game, let's just say we were in VERY early that day and the place was jumping!

The SPUNK BAR in COPENHAGEN! been three times, (Copenhagen twice and Malmo) (tu)

Grasshopper Amsterdam and Hooters. :drool::beer1::blush:

Ferraris bar in dundee can be a hit or a miss

was up at tannadice about 20years ago, snowed so hard they brushed the lines at half time, any how went into ferraris after the game and thay had an open fire, I can feel the heat just thinking about it.